• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Gintama° [AOTS, beaches]

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
xreBrpt.png

Gintama°

Synopsis:
Sakata Gintoki, Kagura, and Shinpachi Shimura continue to scrape a living as freelance jack-of-all-trades at Edo while amidst the several odd humans and aliens that inhabit the peculiar metropolis.

Type: TV
Episodes: ?
Aired: April 8, 2015 to ?
Producers: Sunrise, TV Tokyo, Aniplex
Genres: Action, Comedy, Historical, Parody, Samurai, Sci-Fi, Shounen
Duration: 24 min. per episode
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older
The sequel to the best comedy of all time is finally back! It has been a good few years, Gin-san. Good to have it back, seriously. <3 My fave anime of all time is coming back; how many of you are gonna watch it, I wonder? :3

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I don't know, man. Tohsaka's anus is gonna give it pretty tough competition. At least if we go by what a majority's looking forward to.

Either way, I haven't been THIS hyped about ANY anime for a while now. It is kind of obvious by the fact that the series as a whole is at the top for me in my faves list but still. Just thinking about all that amazing comedy and golden OST and amazing voice-work and the current manga arc being animated has me all excited. <3

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I don't know, man. Tohsaka's anus is gonna give it pretty tough competition. At least if we go by what a majority's looking forward to.

>unironically liking UBW
Spoiler:

In other news WE'RE BACK. Now for the endless wait for next week. Starting with the timeskip arc.

Back