• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
The avatar being pixelated takes away from the theme. The signature image is really nice and putting nikopol in there is just icing on the cake. Love the quote too. XD; But yes, avatar could've been better.

7.5//10

I'd totally have given it a 8.5 or 9 if it weren't for the avatar's quality.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
7/10

I see what you're going for, but the avatar is dark while the signature is bright, and use better quality pictures! I don't really like the positioning of the clubs, do something to it.

9.7/10

Gets a 0.1 decrease every single time I rate it, but it still makes me laugh.

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
7/10

I love the sig. Put I don't like how the CSS is up, I would prefer it at the bottom :C
And Fennekin is my least favorite out of the Gen VI starters D:

Years
Wow. Tits much? I'm just glad it isn't the Batman and Robin version. Oh and... CSS would definitely help you. CSS is your friend. (Sadly, not mine. Can't get damn thing to work out for me.)

9/10

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
As much as I love Ivy, the font used for Poison Ivy is frustrating & the avatar doesn't really compliment the brightness of the signature.
4/10

Back