• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Pokemon for Auction!

Years
That's why I asked the natures, so I know they aren't hacked. Well I am cloning celebi so I will meet you on wi-fi in a few, I want the lucario I guess so see ya there.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
That's why I asked the natures, so I know they aren't hacked. Well I am cloning celebi so I will meet you on wi-fi in a few, I want the lucario I guess so see ya there.

Okay :D I can't wait. THen All I'll need is Cherish ball Pokemon and Concert Chatot!

Years
I know you are probably getting impatien but wi-fi isn't wanting to clone today. I am going to clone it so please just wait for a little bit longer.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I know you are probably getting impatien but wi-fi isn't wanting to clone today. I am going to clone it so please just wait for a little bit longer.

Okay. but please hurry D: I don't have much more time to be on the computer >.<;

Years
It's finally cloned but I also proved the cloning glitch walkthrough wrong. My perons didn't show up walking out of gts like they say he should, he was just standing at the counter all by his lonesome.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
It's finally cloned but I also proved the cloning glitch walkthrough wrong. My perons didn't show up walking out of gts like they say he should, he was just standing at the counter all by his lonesome.

Okay. I'll be waiting on Wi-Fi for you.

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
Years
10 Aniv. Raikou Untouched

for any o these Darkrai Movie / PBR Pikachu / 10ANIV Latias / 10ANIVE Celebi??

Or check my thread...

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I did kinda say I wanted the palcity lucario.

Sorry >.<: If you want, we can trade the Mew for Lucario.

Again, I'm sorry >~<;

10 Aniv. Raikou Untouched

for any o these Darkrai Movie / PBR Pikachu / 10ANIV Latias / 10ANIVE Celebi??

Or check my thread...

I'll throw in 10 ANIV Entei for both the Darkrai and 10 ANIV Latias. Does that sound reasonable?

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
Years
What do you want for 10 Aniv. Raikou Untouched

Really would like it..

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
What do you want for 10 Aniv. Raikou Untouched

Really would like it..

O.o;

Didn't you see my post?

Actually, for the Darkrai and Latias, I'll give you the Raikou and my Untouched 10 ANIV Suicune.

UPDATE: WHOEVER CAN GET THE BOLDED POKEMON CAN PICK ANY THREE EVENT POKEMON I OWN!

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
Years
I allready have a 10 ANIV Suicune, anything else you can offer?

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
i have untouched movie darkrai if you want it.

i also have 10th aniv entei as well.

You misunderstood me. I was asking if he had a 10th Aniversery Entei, and if he didn't, I'd trade him one.

What nature is the Movie Darkrai?

Back