• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Help! I want to evolve my Magneton into Magnezone but I do not know where to find the Magnet (which is what I think I need). I had it on the older beta but forgot where to find it.
Also, what Pokemon can I evolve with my shiny stone?

Well...You Need the cornet stone Actually...
Spoiler:

The Shiny Stone Can Evolve Togetic...

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
I didn't really care about completing the dex. It's good to fight the other 7 to get a prize but I rather enjoy making mangas or doing NES 6502 assembly work. However, doing the Rijon manga or anime stories is kinda fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPziVB5MkQE - Pokemon Brown Anime Episode 29

This is my recent episode. And won by luck with Feraligatr. I will come up with more story ideas but it was originally a walkthrough until Episode 8. That's when it becomes more like a TV Video Game Show.

I never even watch the Sinnoh series of the anime TV show.

Years
Oh, man the more I hear about this "limited prize" that is worth a lot of effort the more I am getting fired up! Ok, count me in! I am going to go and beat that Pokedex, woohoo *runs off*

Years
  • US
  • Seen Nov 25, 2009
hey cbm excellent hack!!!!!!!!!! i also look forward to prism. a few questions:
1. can i get a hint what the brickpiece is for
2. is lugia in the final dungeon
3. what other pokes need to be traded from johto

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
hey cbm excellent hack!!!!!!!!!! i also look forward to prism. a few questions:
1. can i get a hint what the brickpiece is for
2. is lugia in the final dungeon
3. what other pokes need to be traded from johto

Brickpiece isn't very useful, it's like the rare bone.
If you got Ho-oh from the rocket you have to trade Lugia from a GSC game.

Years
  • US
  • Seen Nov 25, 2009
thnx clear, how did you get pokedex numbers 225-226? also, does anyone know where the silver egg is?

Edit: anyone know where to find a moon stone(besides mt moon)

Last edited:
Years
  • US
  • Seen Nov 25, 2009
Hurry up then!
It doesn't take too long to finish the pokédex (That counts for all the other people as well, too bad!) Just put some effort in it, I did it in less then a week (That's when I begun collecting pokemon)

I know you're gonne love the prize, I know every Pokémon fan around here would love it!

Pizzakoe
if the prize isn't for brown, at least give me a hint what its used for

Demo123

Clan Deity Reviver
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2009
ARGH!!!!!!!!!! My comp blew up just before I finished the final Dungeon. >_>
Gonna be spending a lot of hours in front of my comp now.
Thanks again CBM. :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2013
He just uses the sprite from Silver version. (Going on a guess, because I haven't seen it yet.)

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
28vq1di.png

Here's Wooper in all his glory, pretty cute aint he?

Years
  • US
  • Seen Nov 25, 2009
anyone know where to find a moon stone (already got 1 from merson cave), also, does heracross need to be traded from gsc?
cbm, since i found mewtwo not mew, would a mew obtained by the mew glitch be considered legit for pokedex?

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
Just a minor bug...

Mew cannot learn every TM and HM. It is unable to learn Surf, and possibly a few others.

It might be you're intention to have that, and if so, bully for you. But it makes no sence!

Oh, and I'm gonna try again using the mighty 3 (Charizard, Hitmonlee, and Mew) and importing my Electric trio from my silver (Lanturn, Electrode, and Magnaton). Then, with my 3 HM slaves (Victrybell, Snorlax, Pidgeyot) and a few other imports, I will finish the Brown Dex for good!

EDIT: Oh, and where are all of the Moon Stones? Besides the one in Mt. Moon, of course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back