• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can someone rate/improve my team please :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 13, 2011
LEAD:
Ninjask (speed boost)
Item: leftovers
Moves:
Substitute, Protect, Baton Pass, Sword Dance
(messed up Evs)

Breloom (Poison Heal)
Item: Toxic Orb
Moves:
Substitute, Focus Punch, Seed bomb, Spore
12 HP / 252 Atk / 244 Spe

Dragonite (multiscale)
Item: ???
Moves:
Roost, Dragon Claw, Heal bell, Dragon Dance

Blissey (Natural Cure)
Item: Leftovers
Moves:
Wish, flamethrower, ThunderWave, Protect

Blazikin (speed boost)
Item: life orb
Moves:
Flare blitz, Thunderpunch, protect, Sword Dance

Tyranitar
Item: Leftovers
Moves:
Substitute, Focus punch, crunch, Ice beam

Ok guys this is my team, tell me what you think how to improve etc.
x

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Well since your have Tyranitar this is a sandstorm team, right? If so why haven't you got any sand abusers?

Also, Blaziken is banned from standard play. \: Replace him with someone like Excadrill. Also; it would be nice to know the Ev's on your Pokemon. Not just Breloom. Heal Bell is an XD Exclusive move... so how did you get it's DW ability on to it. \: Don't play with hacks.

That's all for now.

dreyko

Isolated System.
Years
first off speed boost blaziken is banned so you should consider a replacement for it.

for your lead ninjask a taunter completely shuts it down especially priority taunter such as whimsicott, tornadus and thundurus.

for your dragonite highly recommend the rain abuser set to help combat rain teams.
and leftovers could be a viable held item.

a good rain abuser set would be
dragonite @ leftovers
timid
multi scale
4 HP 252 Sp. attack 252 Speed

hurricane
draco meteor
surf
roost

multi scale helps nite surviive super effective hits and hurricane get 100% accuracy in the rain and surf gets boosted in the rain roost is to heal off SR and other damage, while draco is for STAB. oh and hurricane gets stab too! =)

oh and what are the EV's for t-tar?

hope this helps!!! 8D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 13, 2011
Well since your have Tyranitar this is a sandstorm team, right? If so why haven't you got any sand abusers?

Also, Blaziken is banned from standard play. \: Replace him with someone like Excadrill. Also; it would be nice to know the Ev's on your Pokemon. Not just Breloom. Heal Bell is an XD Exclusive move... so how did you get it's DW ability on to it. \: Don't play with hacks.

That's all for now.

Oh well the blissey was given to me as part of an online trade so i will get rid of him now you have told me :)

first off speed boost blaziken is banned so you should consider a replacement for it.

for your lead ninjask a taunter completely shuts it down especially priority taunter such as whimsicott, tornadus and thundurus.

for your dragonite highly recommend the rain abuser set to help combat rain teams.
and leftovers could be a viable held item.

a good rain abuser set would be
dragonite @ leftovers
timid
multi scale
4 HP 252 Sp. attack 252 Speed

hurricane
draco meteor
surf
roost

multi scale helps nite surviive super effective hits and hurricane get 100% accuracy in the rain and surf gets boosted in the rain roost is to heal off SR and other damage, while draco is for STAB. oh and hurricane gets stab too! =)

oh and what are the EV's for t-tar?

hope this helps!!! 8D

oh didnt realise blazikin was banned lol! I was thinking of removing T-tar completely and introducing a few 5th gen pokes what dya think? x

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Oh well the blissey was given to me as part of an online trade so i will get rid of him now you have told me :)

oh didnt realise blazikin was banned lol! I was thinking of removing T-tar completely and introducing a few 5th gen pokes what dya think? x

Blissey wut? ;-;

I was referring to Dragonite who has Heal Bell & Multi-Scale. Which is an impossible combination. \:

But if you're going to replace Tyranitar, perhaps replace it with Drizzle Politoed? It can be a nice rain set-up for Dragonite. And replace Blaziken with a rain abuser such as Toxicroak or Tornadus.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Hi there.

It'd be nice to know not only the EVs, but the nature of all of the Pokemon as well. EVs and Nature are very essential to your team and they're also essential for us to know to give you a proper rate.

If you're going to run a Dragon Dance Dragonite set, use Fire Punch > Heal Bell (which is illegal anyway, like dragonomega said). I am not a fan of Ninjask as a lead. Any opposing lead with Roar, Taunt, or even just a priority move essentially makes Ninjask useless. I just do not like it and it provides little benefit for the rest of your team.

If I can ask, what exactly is the team's focus? How do you want to win? Right now, it seems like you just picked a bunch of Pokemon that looked snazzy. Is there a particular Pokemon you want to set up and sweep your opponent? How do you plan on getting rid of that Pokemon's counters and checks? These are the kinds of things you should be thinking about when you're teambuilding. :)

Anyway, get up EVs and Nature and I'll be able to help a little more but to be honest this is the extent of what I can do. :<

Last edited:
Back