• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

ch4r1zard

Burner of backsides
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2020
i was really looking forward to this but i keep getting a rom crash everytime i battle the rival (when u start)...i had this last time aswell :(

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
I've been waiting years to play this game, but the massive amount of bugs sounds like it makes the game unplayable, so I'll wait a bit longer to download this. But a question, since the game has so many bugs will you just release a complete fix of this, or will you just update the live version or something ((I still have no idea how the live version works.))

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
Guys, just a heads up; we know of existing bugs more or less; read previous comments and don't repeat them.

Also be sure to use VBA 1.8.0 Beta 3 like we stated - It's mandatory. Anything else will give you a considerable amount of glitches.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2015
This happened when i fished with super rod in Pallet town.

Not a big deal, felt like pointing it out though

Years
Guys, just a heads up; we know of existing bugs more or less; read previous comments and don't repeat them.

Also be sure to use VBA 1.8.0 Beta 3 like we stated - It's mandatory. Anything else will give you a considerable amount of glitches.
Hey! gr8 work LaZ & Zeikku... & of course the LC team... I respect your dedication & hard work in LC... BTW i'm new here as your hack attracted me to get regitered in PC... just wanna thank u guys... I downloaded the game & it is going fine for me so far...
One small thing isn't Earl suppose to be there outside the falkner(first) gym who leads u to his academy.
Have you guys thought of changing the intro video i.e. gengar vs nidoran in future beta or release...
I was just amazed by the graphic, scripting & music looping works in the game... Keep it up.
I will report for the bugs if i find any...

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
lmao i did that 16 man challenge, i got 2 shards, when i looked in inventory, i had them, as soon as i got back up to land, they were gone. xD

other than that, great work on this hack, it is the bestest and most longest hack i have played thusfar.
this extended/new storyline is intriguing and lengthy :)
all the best from now until final release/fix

Last edited:

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
This isnt really a bug so I didnt use the link in youre sig, but the fisherman in the Azalea Town pokecenter says Bills box can store up to 20 pokemon, when its really 30.
Also, are there supposd to be no wild pokemon on the first floor of Union Cave?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I'm enjoying 3.1 loads!
But curious, what song is used for Zane's battle theme?
IT's amazing! :3

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
LaZ, you said you are working on making a LC version compatible with Gpsp. Do you know when it is problably going to be ready, approximately? I sense if I play on my computer I'll not fully enjoy it because I always use the speed up xD On the phone there's no way to do it.
Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
Hey Link great hack I have a few questions though what legendaries will be in the game when this is all done? Will Crystal Onix be available in this game if so will he be tradeable?

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2011
I'm sorry, if the following question has already been answered a thousand times, but is it possible to catch DEOXYS and MEWTWO in this hack?
If yes, where can I catch them?

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2011
The special attack thing needs to be fixed because its making half my pokes useless.

LOL my espeon and haunter are dominating hardcore.

Last edited:

CrimsonK

That one guy.
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2015
I don't mean to rain on your parade, LaZ, but wouldn't it be best to just put the moves back to the way they were? (Hey, it worked for the original Crystal, didn't it?)

The Physical/Special split is a neat idea, but even if it worked, it would still make things unbalanced since it took the addition of a lot of moves in the 4th gen to make up for the switch.

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of the split in a third gen game. But, in order to make it work, you'd probably have to add a lot of 4th gen moves and restructure many pokes' movesets to match them. That's a LOT of time and effort...

Regardless, I was wondering if you could make a patch for those who don't want a split at all? I would really like to be able to use my Golem and having Ice Punch for a Slowking would be really nice...

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2011
I don't mean to rain on your parade, LaZ, but wouldn't it be best to just put the moves back to the way they were? (Hey, it worked for the original Crystal, didn't it?)

The Physical/Special split is a neat idea, but even if it worked, it would still make things unbalanced since it took the addition of a lot of moves in the 4th gen to make up for the switch.

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of the split in a third gen game. But, in order to make it work, you'd probably have to add a lot of 4th gen moves and restructure many pokes' movesets to match them. That's a LOT of time and effort...

Regardless, I was wondering if you could make a patch for those who don't want a split at all? I would really like to be able to use my Golem and having Ice Punch for a Slowking would be really nice...

Is it possible to build a rom port from the actual soul silver game? I mean if you can cut out all the second screen stuff that would rock.

blue

gucci
Years
The First Orange Island after you defeat Red.

I agree with this but I still have to give credit for creating a physical/special split for 3rd gen. It's entirely up to you.. it is your hack after all.

Last edited:
Back