• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Unova Masters (Ooc and S.U) Rated T

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
Years
Lets count this battle royals as one battle as there will just be four trainers each with one Pokemon. So it will be a four on four Pokemon battle. Konoha and Pups w/ Harry and Celery vs. four trainer's Pokemon. If that's ok with the GMs that is

Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator
Years
How would you guys feel about a contest in Striaton City? After reading your posts, I see you are talking about one, but for that, I'll need a partner. Oh, I know, NPC travelling with me! They will probably appear in one of my next upcoming posts, if that's okay with the GMs.

KingKaos

Years
I'm sure a tag team contest that is strictly battling would be fine. None of my Pokemon know any contest appropriate moves for my taste. So if you guys want to do a tag team or single battle tournament style contest in Striaton then I am all for it.

KingKaos

Years
I'm sadly waiting on my partner to finish his battle -___- so I can't really post anything till he post or until someone else post and I just finish the battle myself.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
As of yet, Dunn and Lucas are awaiting Raphael's decision to journey with us...

KingKaos

Years
Alright well I hope my people hurry along before I leave them and they can just play catch up.

Clef

Comet Rider
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2016
Sorry I'm new to roleplaying on here.
So only those 4 pokemon/characters are allowed? Does that mean there are no open spots?
Sorry I'm more used to rolepalying on Vdex which is more freelance and you don't have to prejoin or anything

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Does anyone have any objections to Ralph's incharacter disappearance happens?

Where the hell am I getting Ralph from...Rafael's character....

Last edited:

KingKaos

Years
Hey Ness, let's make quick work of Route 2 so we can move on to getting into the gym and then Dreamyard. I'd rather not spend a thousand months on this route like I had to on Route 1 due to inactivity.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Name: Xaiver Hod
History ( 1-2 paragraphs): Xaiver was always the child sitting alone at the lunch table. His friends had all gotten Pokemon and left. He was alone. One day he saw one of the bullies at his school teasing a Riolu. It didn't know any moves for self defense yet. Xaiver ran up to the bully and said, "Stop!" The bully stared at Xaiver and started to laugh. The bully punched Xaiver in the nose. Xaiver stumbled back, His nose bleeding. The little Riolu stared up at me. The bully went in for a kick, but the Riolu used Quick Attack and knocked the bully off balance. He ran, and Xaiver ran after him.
This brought Xaiver and Riolu into the square for my town. Team Plasma was there talking. Xaiver listened to their cries about change, and how Pokemon should be freed. Xaiver thought about the bully. Then he walked up and said, "I want to join your team." The Riolu stared up at him, and jumped onto his shoulder, "Ri! Ri!" From that time on, Xaiver was part of Team Plasma.
Appearance: Xaiver wears a bright red scarf, and he has a sash which slings around him that Riolu rests on. He has brown eyes, and a green jacket. His hair is brown, sticking out from under his blue baseball cap. He has a big backpack that he keeps his food and supplies in.
Starter Pokemon: Riolu
Legendary Pokemon: Kyurem

KingKaos

Years
Now that we have our travel partners lets all get it going so the RP isn't slow like it was before! Lets post it up guys and girl...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Do you think we should come up with a Pokemon List for each new route? Because I doubt anyone want to only catch Lillipups and Patrats for a while.

Here's a quick one I came up with. It's just to give a little versatility and so we don't have to wait until Route 4 for good Pokemon. Seeing as Unova has alot of unique Pokemon now.

ROUTE 1 - Grass (Level Range 2 - 5)
Common - Lillipup, Patrat
Uncommon - Scraggy, Jigglypuff, Pidove
Rare - Audino
V.Rare - Farfetch'd

ROUTE 1 - Water
Common - Magikarp, Basculin
Rare - Feebas

ROUTE 2 - Grass (Level Range 4 - 8)
Common - Lillipup, Patrat
Uncommon - Purrloin, Jigglypuff
Rare - Lickitung, Audino
V. Rare - Wynaut

ROUTE 2 - Hidden Grotto
Common - Nidoran (BOTH)
Uncommon - Snubull
Rare - Watchog

STRIATION CITY - Water (Level Range 8 - 11)
Common - Basculin
Uncommon - Goldeen
V. Rare - Corphish

DREAMYARD - Grass (Level Range 8 - 11)
Common - Purrloin, Patrat
Uncommon - Munna
Rare - Rattata, Jigglypuff, (Zubat Night Time).
V. Rare - (Ledyba, Kricketot Morning Time) (Spinarak, Venonat Night Time)

GIFT POKEMON - DREAMYARD (Level 10)
Pansear for Oshawott
Panpour for Snivy
Pansage for Tepig

Last edited:

KingKaos

Years
I like the idea but lets not thrown in any hidden grottos just yet until after the second gym once we have a whole forest to explore. Other than that I like the idea of catching more unique Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Pat20cool Leveled up to Level 19! Pat20cool wants to learn Calm Mind, but he has 4 moves already. Would you like to forget one? Which one

-Swagger
-Attract
-Poison Gas
-Scratch

1...2...and Poof! Pat20cool forgot how to Scratch and learned Calm Mind! A calm mind for coming up with Pokemon locations! (That joke failed on so many levels...)

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Alright. That's your main task. I'm not too good with that stuff anyways...Haha...Anyways, we're in charge buddy.

Also, thanks to KK, Ninja, Eevee, and the grunts for keeping us alive. I believe things will start to pick up from here.

Back