• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Pretty coo. Unorthodox shape wise, which is usually pretty cool. Well setup with a good graphic. Though some parts are difficult to read in the graphic's text. I aslo don't get the quote, but maybe I'm over-thinking it.

8.5/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
That's not really a good signature, imo. D:

3//10

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
9/10.

Yay for .hack! :D
Just a question, how many times did you change your theme in a month, actually?

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Uh, its... You know, its just bad. The picture is okay at best, and the rest, including the needless and annoying link, and the setup are just bad.

3/10

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
Well I like the eeveelution image and the formila image isn't bad, but I don't like when people try to post deep and meeningfull phrases in their signature. It's just kinda tacky...

7/10

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
6/10

Ice beam/blizzard/sheer cold

Ya, really cool but dragonite isn't transparent

Also, its a dragon team, if I bring a manetric and a kingdra, ur team is dead

Dude, really it's not an invitation to a battle, but a tribute to dragon pokemon... You've been posting VMs with Ice beams and other messages like that and I'm getting sick and tired of it!

back on topic your signature is to crammed and that black background is annoying!

5/10

Years
Well I like the eeveelution image and the formila image isn't bad, but I don't like when people try to post deep and meeningfull phrases in their signature. It's just kinda tacky...

7/10

Maybe you're right. I'll change that.
Anyway hmmm... Dragon pokemons... I like dragon types very much, so 9.

redsaber5859

Banned
Years
10/10
Wow, one of the most original and clean sigs out there, I give ten out of ten

The background is black cuz it's a hack where the Team Weather has nearly all of the power, and the world is in darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back