• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2009] Pokémon: Azure Horizons

Zirkle38

Insert Epithet.
Years
I downloaded and it says this:
Windows has the following information about this file type. This page will help you find software needed to open your file.

File Type: Unknown
Description: Windows does not recognize this file type.

Anywho, If you find it thanks!

Well, I don't know what your exact situation is, but you need to make sure you have an emulator, original game ROM (FireRed in this case), and Lunar IPS to patch the downloaded hack to the downloaded original game. I haven't played a hack inna while, so my information might be a tad rusty ^-^;

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2010
I've only just played it, but I have to say I found it more appealing then most Official Pokemon games. Although the Beta 1 is rather short I still enjoyed it and can't wait for you to release the Beta 2.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2015
i am not sure, but i think this is a tile error because i can walk through ledges (located at the right hand side of professor house). screenshot at the attachment.

i can't find the hm01 cut. can someone please guide me how to get it? thanks

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 31, 2013
I like this but have noticed a few gramatical errors lol. Does it still only go up to second gym?

xJordan360

plurfection.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
i am not sure, but i think this is a tile error because i can walk through ledges (located at the right hand side of professor house). screenshot at the attachment.

i can't find the hm01 cut. can someone please guide me how to get it? thanks

It's in the forest. By some cut trees, there is a Karate sprite. He gives it to you.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2015
thanks. but now i realised that my main problem is not that i can't find the hm but i just can't get though azure city to shoreline road yesterday. but now the problem is solved after i met my rival. thanks anyway.

blue4ever222

=^.^=
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 9, 2015
How far are you in the hack?

How far have you gotten in this hack? I really enjoy it and I'm excited to see the finished result. :)

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
i was just wondering is this a FULL hack? like is it complete?

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
oh, thanks. i figured that since every other hack ive played hasent been completed... oh well cant wait till it's finished xD

Played it today for the first time and it is so far the best hack ive played yet, i cant wait till its finished =]

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2019
I think I may have found a bug in this. I am in the second town and the gym is closed. Also I can't go north because theres a slowpoke in the way. South, the underground path is also closed. Where do I go now??

Finnix

The Dragon Elite
Years
Thank you for the amazing rom Frostbite. It is by-far the best pokemon game I have played. Yes I know its to early to call that but i believe that the rest of the game will be just as wonderful and better. Once again I like this Rom more than game-freaks games lol. (Most of the reasons have been said from earlier post). Keep up the good work. I can't wait to play the rest of the game.

Also I love how you ended the beta, perfect amount suspense and excitement! :P

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2012
Brilliant hack so far. Can't wait for the second beta (though if I may say something, going back and forth through that blasted tunnel gave me the screaming heebie jeebies)! I was a bit disappointed, though, that you couldn't meet Lord Shojo in Azure City, nor could you see Soon's Gate.

Back