• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Rayquaza Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
thanx it will have to happen (lets out wynaut and zigzagoon) we may have a disatvanege but we're pure at heart and maybe the raquaza might be just sad and lonely

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"Even if it is I'm not giving it any mercy!" says Yami.
"Yeah, it killed all of those people so let's kill it!" says Jay.

(~HORN!)

Last edited:

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
oh dont think like that its probably scared and alone i want revenge but try and reason with it 2 wrongs dont make a right and hate should be fought with love

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"It's better off dead...then it can never harm the people again..." says Zera.
"The guy who was controlling it got killed...but if Rayquaza had been not caring about it's loneyness for so long why attack us now?" says Yami.

(~HORN!)

Years
I'm a bit late but count me in!

Name: Bryce
Description: tall, bleach-blonde short hair, red headband, black hoodie that says .hack//INFECTION, big baggy blue jeans, white sneakers
Starting Pokemon: shiny salmence (dragon/flying)

While they were looking for ice and dragon pokemon, a loud roar erupted from the sky. filled with dread, Yami looked up. a shiny salamence was coming towards them. its rider was tall with white-blonde hair. everyone sighed with relief.

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
Red_Lugia9090 said:
I'm a bit late but count me in!

Name: Bryce
Description: tall, bleach-blonde short hair, red headband, black hoodie that says .hack//INFECTION, big baggy blue jeans, white sneakers
Starting Pokemon: shiny salmence (dragon/flying)

While they were looking for ice and dragon pokemon, a loud roar erupted from the sky. filled with dread, Yami looked up. a shiny salamence was coming towards them. its rider was tall with white-blonde hair. everyone sighed with relief.

Sorry, you're too late. I can't exept you.

~HORN!

A.J

Years
*keeps walking the way he was to the water hoping no1 follows and his aron dashing after him*"so aron do we really want to help these people...."Aron-"a-a-a-on..aron"Zera-"i think your right..but some of them i don't really like but that doesn't matter"

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
*sees Zera by the water but doesn't here what he's saying*
"Hey,what are you doing here?" askes Yami.
"Well, it's no time to be lazing around! We've got pok?mon to catch!" she says when he doesn't reply.

(~HORN!)

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"Oh well...hey Paige let's go catch some more pok?mon," says Yami...

(~HORN!)

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
(meh, that's fine)

*see's a heap of Swablu*
"Hey, let's go and catch some Swablu!" says Yami.

(~HORN!)

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
"Yeah once you're feeling better come and catch some pok?mon with us!" says Yami. *catches a weak looking babay Swablu*

(~HORN!)

Years
"My name's Bryce. This is Salamence. I'm glad I found you, I have some really bad news..." said the boy. "When I left, This big green flying snake was destroying Littleroot town, my home... my parents are dead," he said, tears welling up in his eyes, "and thanks to that snake, I got to watch them die..." He broke off in silent weeping.

A.J

Years
*gets up and walk alone the edge of the water with his aron following him and he see's a Ruby and Sapphire Dratini he get Aron to Steel whip it(made up) and it hits the ground.Zera catches it and keeps walking looking down*"............."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back