• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square Enix - E3 Conference Discussion

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
The artwork looked pretty, but they didn't give anything else away.

shrugshrug we'll have to wait and see.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Zzz.

Wasn't exactly thrilling. New Nier project was definitely a treat for a surprise. KHIII seems to have finalize its aesthetics, a sort of weird look, but I'll get use to it. Star Ocean 5! Six member parties, that's interesting now haha. Deus Ex, looks like Deus Ex, nothing really to divulge onto that for me. Project Setsuna looks cool from it's concept art, but definitely going to need more to go on.

Neo_Angelo

Used Discharge!
Years
https://youtu.be/Kznek1uNVsg?list=PLrEnWoR732-BHrPp_Pm8_VleD68f9s14-

"Never" is such an absolute word that should be reserved for omniscient beings and children who are beckoned into strangers' vans. xP

It appears they are doing a re-make, maybe they finally listened to the gamers and did it! after watching the e3 conference for playstation, this got the biggest applause of any game shown. Just goes to show how much of a big deal it is to the people. :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
SE conference's gotta be my biggest surprise this E3. I didn't expect to like this conference so much.
Definitely second best for me after Sony's.

Hm...Project Setsuna. Setsuna means "Split-Second", so I don't think it really gives anything to speculate other than the fact that it may have to do with how- Well, that'd be mostly wild speculation.
Or something sad.
(Dunno actually where you got the split-second... sadness is more common translation)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Back