• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Operation Gemstone --

Do you like this Game?

• Yes

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I don't even have proper resources, well yes I do actually, rm2k3kid has very nice chipsets/charsets/and other stuff he gave me ^_^. But I don't know. People might not find my game interesting, but if they don't want to reply, they're not going to play, because they'd reply to every other thread, BUT mine.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
But whatever, maybe I will be nice and let everyone see the game -_-, I don't know why but it's just a great piece of work that must be viewed by all. So if your reading this ^_^ Come and play my game

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I'm glad you've felt that way Dizzy. i really wanted to play the game.
I'll be waiting for the demo.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I wouldn't have gotten anywhere if I just kept the game to myself, but, I don't know whether I want to cancel the project or not, it doesn't seem very popular here...

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
if you want people to reply to play the game then you could have people request to play the game and then you PM them the link to download. If you do this I'll be the first to request to play it.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Nope because then other people will ask them for the Download Link and I'm not having that.. Plus I didnt even upload it anywhere( I don't have anywhere to upload it to)

I don't like the Idea of Requesting either...

Maybe Beta Testers is a more Secure way...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Wait I have an Idea, What I need is infact a new thread, I just have to start this all over, because oh man am I really pissed.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
well, your not actually allowed to start a new thread for the same game. Lt. Surge did that a couple of months ago and DM locked it.

Last edited:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Sure, but It was against PC rules to post links to forums, you may as well edit it, but I will keep it on my favorites ^_^.

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2004
I personally think that this is one of the most promising games in the forum. I really hope that you'll continue with it. The locations in the game sound very interesting. : )

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
Come on Dizzy, don't let this bring you down. I know people download my demo and play but they dont reply, but whatever. To be honest, that was one of the things that made me discontinue my game. But yours seem to be one of the more promising games here, so I think you should release the demo. Otherwise your work would have been a waste. I still released my demo even though it's over now. What's the use of creating a game if noone ever plays it but you? If you do release it, I guarantee I'll be sure to reply. :)

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
when I started my game thread I had a few responses then it died down rather quickly. And then after I released my first demo, even though it was quite crap people started paying more attention because they can see that it has been worked on. And ever since then I've had pretty consistent replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Eliana I read your post, thank you for offering them, I'm sure they're awesome, lets see them! PKMN_Sage you're totally right, and that's why I will release a tester as soon as possible. I mean you're right about the I'll be the only one playing it, but I really want people to enjoy my work.

Phoenix316, I'm only worried that people won't like the work, that really was the only reason I did that (and maybe because they weren't replying :P ._.;)

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
PKMN_Sage, you discontinued your game?
Dizzy, you can register at laterashift and start a new project there.
Then you'll have somewhere to upload!

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2011
Daegon_Kimeron said:
PKMN_Sage, you discontinued your game?

Sorry to say it, but I have. I haven't had time to work on it and due to the dying interest, I had to drop it. But I did release my last demo. I couldn't just let my hard work go to waste right? :nervous:

Dizzy, I think you could release it without those systems, most demos don't get released with them. You should probably work on the easier things and get to the harder parts near the end. But if you feel it would be better than you should go ahead.

Sorye HK

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Sorry to say it, but I have. I haven't had time to work on it and due to the dying interest, I had to drop it. But I did release my last demo. I couldn't just let my hard work go to waste right?

That's a shame. Dizzy, if you check the events Krazy made in his demo, you can sort
of be able to implement it into your game. If I get time, I'll try and work on the item system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back