• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Solar And Lunar Editions, Rm2k

It's official:the new CBS will be the "official" one. Should I personalize/improve it

• Yes, give it a custom flair

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • No, the standard is perfect

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Okay, since no one has posted here, fine. I'll just double post.

I AM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE MY LATEST BRAINCHILD...

My new website!

It is now sooooo much better than before, with revamped forums. It is also now powered by PHP-Nuke, so it's more powerful than ever, with tons of features. It will host my games as well, not to mention a DMC EXCLUSIVE EDITION available only for members to my website.

The greatest feature is a download directory. I posted some of my resources and games, any registered user can too.

And I'm also looking for staff to help me out, and what better place to look than here, with all my best online buddies. I'll handpick my staff from those that sign up.

I'm sorry if I sound like I'm advertising it, but I'm just so happy I finally finished it. So, here's the URL:

http://www.darkmagecommunity.tk

Keep voting in those polls! I want a difinitive result, please!

Oh, and on a small afternote, here's the items scren for the CMS:
items.bmp

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
WOW! The bag looks awsome I'll look at your website right now, good luck

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
WOW! The bag looks awsome I'll look at your website right now, good luck!

Edit: DarkMage this one was by accedent, I didn't mean to do this, it just brought me up to another menu after I did a quick reply, and it said it couldn't post, sry for this extra one.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
This is an emergency post, sorry, I just don't have time to edit.

We're leaving for another vacation tomorrow, and my whole website is a wreck. I need to restore it after having installed a bad hack. I probably won't be able to finish tonight because I have to go to sleep so early tonight because we're leaving so early in the morning. So all of you who have registered, thank you. However, you'll have to wait up to two more weeks to resume normal activity on it. Sorry!

Years
DarkMage31 said:

We're leaving for another vacation tomorrow, and my whole website is a wreck. I need to restore it after having installed a bad hack. I probably won't be able to finish tonight because I have to go to sleep so early tonight because we're leaving so early in the morning. So all of you who have registered, thank you. However, you'll have to wait up to two more weeks to resume normal activity on it. Sorry!

Oh that sucks, what kind of hack were you installing?

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, I'm quite disappointed, but anyway, have a nice vacation!

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
DarkMage31 said:

TAKE ME WITH YOU, TAKE ME OUT OF SCHOOL! Anyways good luck on your site!

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
I have temporary internet access here. (dial up :()

Things should be pretty normal now, most things are fixed with the exceptin of my Nuke admin pannel. See you around.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Ah, no one posts here anymore... I'm forced to double post to keep you all updated. Tomorrow is my last day with internet (earthlink dial up trial expires). So everyone follow the rules and play nice until I get back, since a lot of you seem to have a problem with that concept.

The site/forums is pretty much fully up again, so feel free to post/signup as normal now.

See you around, and I'll continue updating Lunar when I get back home!

Years
Oh ok then, I hope people will behave, or we'll have to bring in the S-Mods and Praetors :\

Looking forward to see more updates when you get back :)

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, have a nice time Darkmage. I'm looking forward to the updates as well.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2004
dont post that here please go to the FAQ section to get websites for tutorials and read the help thread and resources thread as well
-fyi-no one can teach you rm2k/3 you have to turn it on and fool around with it to see its capabilities, learn the basics, then you can use tutorials to help teach you new things. good luck(its what I had to do and now I'm making my own game so you can do it)

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
-fyi-no one can teach you rm2k/3 you have to turn it on and fool around with it to see its capabilities, learn the basics, then you can use tutorials to help teach you new things. good luck(its what I had to do and now I'm making my own game so you can do it)
Actually... I've got an amazing idea that I now have the ability to pull off that would make learning RM2K MUCH easier. I'll keep this idea a secret for now ;)

Until I get back home anyway :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
Darkmage, your site is down.

EDIT: Never mind it was NORTAN

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Ack, I'll be gone for another 5 days. And tomorrow we leave where we are now to go to a different place, with no internet access. So I guess I'll see you all later!

Back