• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite meal of the day?

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
As the title says, which meal is your favorite, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, or other? And which is your least favorite?

I don't wake up until noonish, so I never eat breakfast (which is fine with me, since I hate pretty much all typical breakfast foods) but my favorite meal has to be the snack I eat just before bed (So, 1-4am). I always watch a Let's Play or something, and eat a Poppy Seed muffin, and a few cheese sticks. It's practically a ritual for me now. lol

What about you?

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I hardly ever get any breakfast these days due to school, but I usually get something from the canteen after lesson 2.

I suppose it would probably be dinner.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
Breakfast is my favourite. What I eat for breakfast is usually light compared to what I eat for lunch and dinner, and... I get kind of grumpy when I'm hungry and then I would start procrastinating about my empty stomach to everyone around me, lol. T.T So I have to have breakfast before I start off my day. XD

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
It depends on what food is served, but I like dinner for the most part, especially when it's for a special occasion.

Years
Depends on the food... definitely not breakfast, though. I pretty much never want to eat when I wake up so the most I end up getting is a banana or half a bagel. If I had to choose I'd go with dinner - we usually have the most food around that time so it's more for me to choose from.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I always have the SAME oatmeal for breakfast before school, cause it's nutritious and it's healthy and etc, but it's not exactly my favourite lol. And since we don't really have lunch in the Netherlands, it's dinner for me.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
Breakfast are usually less tasty for some reason, and I don't eat dinner a lot because of former health issues, so I'd say Lunch. I pack lunch to school though. School meals are hardly healthy here.

Ayselipera

My favorite meal is breakfast, but I never get to eat my favorite breakfast foods so it's not that exciting anymore. I just love pancakes, cereal, and hashbrowns mostly. My least favorite is dinner. Mainly because I'm never even hungry for dinner and tbh I haven't even eaten a dinner in almost a year now. It's just so boring.

oocyst

SOFTware
Years
I hate breakfast right after I wake up, which is what's usually the case when I have to go to school. I love lunch when I'm not at school, and dinner is great if I'm hungry and the food is good.

Years
My favorite meal of the day is always dinner. Mainly because I never eat lunch sometimes and I have no idea when was the last time I even had breakfast. I am usually till asleep when Breakfast arrives and I tend to miss lunch.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
I never awake during the day, so it's always dinner. But I prefer lunch. It always been a relaxing time because it's usually a break from work.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
I love breakfast foods like pancakes and waffles and french toast, but I don't get to have them very often, so breakfast isn't to exciting.

Lunch is typically pretty boring, so meh.

So that leaves dinner. xD I do like dinner most usually, just because I usually have more time to enjoy it; breakfast, I am rushing to get out the door usually; lunch, I gotta get back to work. Dinner though, I can just enjoy. :3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dinner.

I skip breakfast entirely, and lunch is usually just reheated leftovers, so dinner it is by process of elimination.

Back in college though, lunch and dinner were on equal terms since I'd go to Wendy's in our student union for both meals ;P

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Nothing in specific, because my favorite meal of the day is the one I actually prepare the most. Sometimes it's breakfast, sometimes it's lunch, and sometimes dinner. If I eat a well-prepared breakfast, I'll like it a lot more than my junk food lunch or leftovers dinner.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Dinner... it's really the only one I eat with any real regularity. I almost NEVER eat breakfast but that's okay because even though I like a lot of breakfast foods, I'm usually even more content to eat them at dinner time than I am in the morning.

Lunch is nice too though, since when I do eat it, it's always at my own leisure so I don't have to wait for roommates, worry about making enough, or make interesting conversation. I can just grab something and go watch Youtube while I eat.

Back