• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ten minutes until I start refreshing animate.tv like a mad woman!

Or rather... letting people do the refreshing work for me and hoping for a result from those guys. Maybe while I wait I'll go get something to eat; I'm kind of hungry again even though I had dinner just a few moments ago.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Realistic mecha popular? ours have power cords.
Annoying tsundere getting popular? "Anta Baka?"
DEEP stuff sells? Have some mysterious Christianity references.
Manly GAR pilots are a thing of the past? Ikari Shinji
Tragedy popular? *insert spoilers here*

Well, I hope the films are better.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
Years

And Chrono Trigger is still the best thing that happened to my childhood.

As my bio teacher put it, "As sad as it may sound, I still can't resist buying every single release of Chrono Trigger."

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've had this title since January. xD; I'm currently reusing this theme (though slightly changed) to hopefully keep me from switching avatars a million times until the collab.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
54. I use this title because 1, I like Skittles and 2, because Taste The Rainbow is what I usually say when I beat a boss or really tough foe in a game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

This title is a bit on a inside joke. Though I suppose it's not too inside since a good chunk of people know what it's about.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I've had this title since January. xD; I'm currently reusing this theme (though slightly changed) to hopefully keep me from switching avatars a million times until the collab.

I've had my usertitle since September I think, but signature definitely since July! /relevant

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
1. Never heard of Cirno before sadly.

Finally finished setting up the lava lamp now, time to dim the lights and turn on some smooth jazz and Mariah Carey as I play Gears Of War 3 and Dead Space 2.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
4. I need a good Mariah Carey song to listen to while tearing through Locust right now, any recommendations?

Wait scratch that, can't find my Gears Of War 3 game anywhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back