• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
Bronycon tweeted that there where 9,607 attendees, which means this if the first year that Bronycon did not double in size from the previous year.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
No offense to anyone, but that guy looks like a child molester... just sayin... maybe its the face he's making

Arsenic

Years
The moral of Season 1 Episode 9, Bridle Gossip: Don't judge a book by it's cover.

I never said he was a bad person. Just speaking my mind as I do once in a while (or more) to keep myself from exploding with opinions (of which I have many)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Love and tolerate, guys! No need for *that*.

aaaaand looks like Brony-Con will be back next year in Baltimare again! Guess we got a year to prepare? August 7-9 are the dates. Save 'em! :D

I'd like to comment: Two weekends ago, I went to San Diego Comic Con (I didn't go inside, I went to check out the outskirts), and holy. crap. I met up with a lot of bronies cosplaying as ponies. I brohoofed a few of them even though I was wearing a Pikachu t-shirt at the time, makes me regret about not wearing my Derpy t-shirt! :( But anyways...it looks really fun, and I'm already preparing myself to go next year (and doing all 4 days woo).

You know that SDCC exclusive Mane-iac figurine? You can now buy it!

Arsenic

Years
Polar, I really like that shirt. I probably wouldn't wear it (took all of my self-convincing to wear a wrist band) but it looks sweet and has the best poni on it!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
That moment when you realize the MLP Mare-a-Thon started yesterday and I JUST FOUND OUT today. ;;

Here, let me fixed that for you.

mlfw943_Twilight_Glare.gif

Years
I wish it was aware it started yesterday because i was really bored yesterday.
Also Season 1 is almost over already D:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
because i was watching so much anime last night lol Probably announcing it here in advance would also help as well. /bad club owner.

You say S1 is almost over? Imma go get some more coffee and maybe catch the last three episodes (they're my faves in S1, especially Party of One!)

Years
I'm a bit sad i missed both my favorite episodes of season 1 by like a hour (A Bird in the Hoof and Cutie Mark Chronicles).

I always wanted to rewatch The Return of Harmony 2 parter so glad i'm not gonna be missing that. Also you are a great club owner! Don't worry about that :)

Maybe we should make a temporary chat somewhere while the Marathon is going on so we can talk about the episodes!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The mare-a-thon is at the episode "The Mysterious Mare-Do-Well". (if you have an East Coast feed like I have). I was able to catch the start of Season 2, so I haven't...really stopped watching ever since! I'm looking forward for the season 2 finale, hope they air it later.

in other words

mlfw482_so_much_pony.gif

I kinda like having discussion here, keeps the club active ya know? :3

Years
I have been watching since Party of One. I will probably keep watching till the end of todays episodes. Nothing better to do and it's totally worth it :P

I didn't actually remember anything from The Mysterious Mare-Do-Well episode, which made it a great watch. I think it was a pretty good episode.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Okay, I literally watched too much pony today. lol. The Last Roundup was the last episode to air (lol), and the mare-a-thon will begin again tomorrow morning at 9 eastern. Most of my favorite season 2 episodes like Hurricane Fluttershy, and A Canterlot Wedding are being aired tomorrow morning as well. Eat ALL the cereal and drink ALL the coffee. \o/

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
Picture Dump, just a few for now - more later.

And that guy made an awkward face for that picture - I think he blinked or something hahah. He's no creep though, he was actually really cool. He let me try his like, hundreds of dollars pinkie head on, so that should say something. (And thanks ^^ I love that shirt, picked up a LOT of Vinyl merch this year, more than any other year. I already have a lot of RD stuff though, so it works out.) I'll start with just a few Cosplays tonight. I know, some are blurry or bad shots, I apologize. Only using an iPhone :P

Spoiler:

I'll upload more over the next few days, but I'm just now realizing, my phone didn't rotate them all :I So each one, I have to open in an image editor, rotate, then resave before uploading. Tedious.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Spoilers just in case:

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

@ Polar, Chrysalis seems to be the most favorite in BronyCon this year! I really loved that Fluffle Puff cosplayer. Omg that is a great costume. :D

EmeraldRarity

Music Loving Pokefam~
Years
Username: SacredHeart
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Rarity, No Contest
Additional Information:(Why did you choose <pony>? What got you into MLP? etc) Rarity seems to resonate so well with me for one reason her artistry and her standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back