• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Klippy, where is Super Mario Doom? And the "A Merry Pokécommunity Christmas" DLC?

I finished the voice acting, character models, script, story, and soundtrack. I'm waiting for Dragon to code enemy AI, NPCs, two romantic interest storylines, and code in sound effects. El Heroe is responsible for weapon design, city design, and boss battles. The DLC isn't exactly ready, so we're waiting until release day to announce it. All I can tell you fans is it will be $20 and we're taking out about 20% of the final build to put it behind a paywall. It should really enhance the experience for our fans.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I finished the voice acting, character models, script, story, and soundtrack. I'm waiting for Dragon to code enemy AI, NPCs, two romantic interest storylines, and code in sound effects. El Heroe is responsible for weapon design, city design, and boss battles. The DLC isn't exactly ready, so we're waiting until release day to announce it. All I can tell you fans is it will be $20 and we're taking out about 20% of the final build to put it behind a paywall. It should really enhance the experience for our fans.
Change of plans, the DLC will be available at release! It will involve Pikachu's crippling addiction to X-Attack, forcing him to go into a psychopathic rampage big enough to make us millions of dollars!

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
Great! I hope you're featuring micro-transactions for basic game features like the HUD and the ability to change control scheme.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Great! I hope you're featuring micro-transactions for basic game features like the HUD and the ability to change control scheme.

Is there any way to play a game besides pay-to-play? Here's the pricing plan:

$60 for the base game.
$15 to activate the game on KlipPlay, our new gaming platform service.
$20 to download KlipPlay (come on, these platforms cost money, after all).
$10 to install the game (server costs for downloadable games, etc.)
$5 to unlock new levels.
$2.50 to unlock new weapons (you start with a stick).
$7.50 to upgrade character armor.
$10 to install NPC dialogue (if you don't, they just say "..." and you can't get quests - really a MUST HAVE buy on day one)

$6 for the ending, otherwise the game just stops and you spawn at the beginning again.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017

$60 for the base game.
$5 to unlock new levels.
$10 to install NPC dialogue (if you don't, they just say "..." and you can't get quests - really a MUST HAVE buy on day one)

$6 for the ending, otherwise the game just stops and you spawn at the beginning again.
So much hype for KlipPlay and Super Mario Doom!

Just make sure all people who main Luigi in Smash 4 get the "A Merry PokéCommunity Christmas" DLC for a reduced price.

Oh, and make sure it costs money to respawn, if you can die in the game. It doesn't feel morally correct if I'm not giving something up to be able to continue playing!

TY

$60 for the base game.
$5 to unlock new levels.

Go apply for a job at EA now, you would fit sooooooo well there :P

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

I have to tell you, the romance part is gonna get a little heavy. =p

Yukari

$60 for the base game.
$5 to unlock new levels.

You forgot the 29.95 DLC that you need to stop the random crashing.

What? Did you actually think that any issues like that would be patched?

Yukari

But it'll end up getting censored because of the parents protesting when they let their children play the game, which they shouldn't have been playing the game in the first place.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
But it'll end up getting censored because of the parents protesting when they let their children play the game, which they shouldn't have been playing the game in the first place.
Gawd, what a world we live in where video games have to be decent! Kids don't play video games, teenage boys do! How are we to make any money if we don't pander to their every need?

TY

Why do video games have to be decent? I just want to make money and money only, screw the community, let's call them all adorable and screw over our game by nerfing key components of the end game.

20 points to the person who knows what i am referring to

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
This is the year where we got a bunch of actually unfinished games released and sold very well mainly because of their title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back