• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2012
so i got to clair and she was coverd by a black bar, after i beat her i went to dragons den and axel was outside saying i beat team saturn, then they were not inside and i could not get past the whirlpool, anyone know what i should do?

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Ive finally got this hack working after a week of trying to get it and started playing it again. I got to say its a really good improvement to the 2.1 Beta which I found really good aswell. Keep up the good work linkandzelda.

To those of you who have progressed a lot in the game.. How do you get Umbreon? I know linkandzelda made trade Pokemon evolve by level but Umbreon evolves at night by friendship. I noticed this one has a day and night system put in it and was wondering if it actually works for Umbreon? If not then how do I get him? Another thing, I noticed Ho-oh wasn't a catchable Pokemon in the last Beta's because of the unfinished tin towers, is Ho-oh catchable in this one? I mean it's not a big deal if hes not but would like to try to catch every legendary with a Pokeball!!!

so i got to clair and she was coverd by a black bar, after i beat her i went to dragons den and axel was outside saying i beat team saturn, then they were not inside and i could not get past the whirlpool, anyone know what i should do?

After you beat Clair you get a Pokemon to learn whirlpool and go inside the Dragons Den and surf up to the whirlpool and go through it, once you go through it there will be a cave entrance near the end; go through there and you should see them. If I remember correctly you will meet Axel at the end and battle their leaders. If that doesn't work then idk what to tell you.

Last edited:

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
As for the reports of the messed up Pokédex, this is entirely possible. The Regional Dex change was implemented after the release of Beta 3.2 (IIRC).

There may be a couple of issues with it, but there shouldn't be. I'll give it a whirl in the near future to test.

Ah I see. Cool, hope that this game turns out really well :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
To those of you who have progressed a lot in the game.. How do you get Umbreon? I know linkandzelda made trade Pokemon evolve by level but Umbreon evolves at night by friendship. I noticed this one has a day and night system put in it and was wondering if it actually works for Umbreon? If not then how do I get him? Another thing, I noticed Ho-oh wasn't a catchable Pokemon in the last Beta's because of the unfinished tin towers, is Ho-oh catchable in this one? I mean it's not a big deal if hes not but would like to try to catch every legendary with a Pokeball!!!

Umbreon still evoles at night by friendship.

Ho-oh is catchable in the newest beta.

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2012
Complete all the puzzels in the Ruins of Alph in the order you wish, but Kabuto first (if you get: The puzzle has already been put into place. :go to a different one).
After they are completed then you are getting a message: Something has risen up on a distant island. :then the pedestales are there and then you are needing the red, blue and yellow flute. Speak with each of the pedestals and they will unlock the bird of there color. After that you will have lost your flutes and than you can searching the birds.
P.S.:Post the locations of the birds here.
(Beta 3.1)

i've already solved all the puzzles in ruins of alph: kabuto, omastar, ho-oh and aerodactyl but i haven't received any message that "something has risen up on a distant island"...pls. i really need your help

note: i already have 17 badges and the 3 flutes!!!

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Ok, so I defeated Team Rocket at the radio tower in Goldenrod and then I tried to go through Ice Path to get to Blackthorn City.
I found Zane blocking the path, so I battle him and won.
Then as he went away, a police officer came out of Ice Path and said it was closed.
Then I got a call from Prof. Elm telling me about Suicune appearing at Tin Tower in Ecruteak City.
But after capturing Suicune (which took a while), the police officer is still blocking the Ice Path.
Is there something else I need to do before he goes away?
Doesn't anyone know how to get around this? :/

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
All I can suggest is follow someone's walkthrough on Youtube and figure out what you missed. People have done video walkthroughs.

Cyclone

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
You should have to go to Ecruteak city and talk with the old man there. he will ask you to go the ruins of alph to get that bell from an island of Ho-Oh. After that event the police officer will be gone.
I already did all that, and I caught Suicune, but the cop was still there. But I think I did figure out why I was stuck. I just discovered the new, southern part of Ice Path. I'm not sure whether it was reading the inscription, or interacting with the angry Marowak, but I think one of those was the missing event that I needed to trigger to make the cop go away.

Why does the female Cool Trainer in Blackthorn City have a Kingler that knows Dragonbreath?
Why does Clair's first Dragonite have Hyper Fang and Scary Face? -_-

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2017
Where is the Dragon Claw move tutor? I read that it was in Goldenrod, however the only thing I found was a guy telling me: "Dragon Claw is a powerful move. It really packs a punch." Which makes me think its him, however I already learned it from him. Which I can guarantee is not true. The only Pokemon I had on my team that could've learned it was my Feraligatr, and he's the only one I would've taught it too. And before now, I never even knew he was there. I just got my 8th badge after beating Team Saturn and catching Latios.

Back