• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 23, 2017
I'd be very interested in both of those trades :p the ninetales is nicknamed though and I can't change it, is that alright with you?
That is perfectly acceptable, as long as youre okay with not wanting a nicknamed Flareon or Roggenrola, when can you trade?

FC: 4141 - 3480 - 5921
IGN: Red

Years
That is perfectly acceptable, as long as youre okay with not wanting a nicknamed Flareon or Roggenrola, when can you trade?

FC: 4141 - 3480 - 5921
IGN: Red

I'm fine with them not being nicknamed, I kinda wish the ninetales wasn't to be honest but it got traded to me a while back :p I'll add you in a bit, I'll need to get those cloned first so is around 9pm est fine with you?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 23, 2017
I'm fine with them not being nicknamed, I kinda wish the ninetales wasn't to be honest but it got traded to me a while back :p I'll add you in a bit, I'll need to get those cloned first so is around 9pm est fine with you?

Okay, I seem to have misplaced my Shiny Flareon, I do however have a shiny Butterfree? If you are interested in it. (It is competitive, too, but not as battle ready.)

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
Years
Hey again, you wanted the Kyurem right, I'm just trying to refresh on the trades I have waiting for me.

edit: kyurem, landorous, slowbro and pawniard shinies and the 6IV celebi and mew events. I already have them all ready.

Years
Hey again, you wanted the Kyurem right, I'm just trying to refresh on the trades I have waiting for me.

edit: kyurem, landorous, slowbro and pawniard shinies and the 6IV celebi and mew events. I already have them all ready.

We already traded for that haha :p

Years
Hey, may I have the following? :
-Shiny Nidoking
-Shiny Deino
-Shiny Breloom
And
-Shiny Eelektross

As always, link to my shop is in my sig :)
Sure :)
I'd be interested in getting these from you:
Shiny jirachi adamant
Shiny Regigas
Shiny regirock
Adamant zygarde
Would that be alright? :)
Also how do you think the shop looks with all the sprites added? :p

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 6, 2015
Could I get slowbro? I have a cloyster that's lvl 50, I caught and raised it legit, his IV'S are:

Possible IVs
HP 24, 25
Att 5, 6 /252 evs
Def 26, 27
SpA 24, 25
SpD 11, 12 /4 evs.
Speed 29 / 252 evs

Years
Could I get slowbro? I have a cloyster that's lvl 50, I caught and raised it legit, his IV'S are:

Possible IVs
HP 24, 25
Att 5, 6 /252 evs
Def 26, 27
SpA 24, 25
SpD 11, 12 /4 evs.
Speed 29 / 252 evs

Sorry, I'm not really interested in that cloister, do you have anything else you might want to trade?

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
Years
Haha I know that this is a lot to ask but does anyone want to trade mew for arceus?

Thanks!

-Darthspikes

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
Years
Sure!

Level: 100

Nickname: none

Nature: bashful

Ability: Multitype

Item: none

Pokérus: Yes

Item: none

Moves: Recover, Hyper Beam, Perish song, and fly

attack: 229

defense: 266

sp. attack: 284

sp. defense:278

speed: 286

Hope this helps!

Or, since you're apparently just giving out free mews, I'll take that one. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back