• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Banner2.png

Welcome to the 12th Division! Here, we are intelligent and powerful!
A few rules before you plan on joining...
1. You must be active. Joining and then not appearing is unforgivable.
2. You must at least have an interest in maths and science. It is the Research and Development Institute after all.
3. You must respect everyone in the club, even outside of the Squad. It's not nice to be mean.
4. PLEASE make your posts legible. If I can barely understand what you are saying, then I will not accept you into the Squad.
5. HAVE FUN!
POSITIONS:

Captain: ~I like Pokemon (...)
Shikai/Bankai

Lieutenant: ~http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6234816&postcount=1362

Third Seat: ~CyberBlaziken
Shikai/Bankai

Fourth Seat: ~
Shikai/Bankai

Fifth Seat: ~
Shikai/Bankai

SURVEY:

1. What kind of individuals are you seeking?

Ones who follow the rules.

2. How would you describe the atmosphere around your division?

It's a very fun place.

3. What do you require of new recruits?

Healthy bodies.

4. Some words for the shinigami recruits.

Just come.

Battle Data Charts
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Manga 406
Spoiler:

I'll put a link to your squad page on the first post now, Ant.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Yay! It feels so exclusive about being a part of this fan club. XD
Trust me, the feeling doesn't die out.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Manga 406
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Manga 406
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I'll put a link to your squad page on the first post now, Ant.
Thanks.

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
Manga 406
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Anyway, I wanted to ask about some translation for a Zanpakuto name. I can see that other people have their Zanpakuto names in Japanese, and I want to do the same, but sadly, I can't speak Japanese. Can anyone help me? :3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Anyway, I wanted to ask about some translation for a Zanpakuto name. I can see that other people have their Zanpakuto names in Japanese, and I want to do the same, but sadly, I can't speak Japanese. Can anyone help me? :3
Unfortunately, I don't know any Japanese. Though me and Zam both know someone who knows Japanese (we know the same person) who might be able to help.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Spoiler:

Wow I never looked at it like that xD. Also
Spoiler:

I'm also pretty excited about E3 2010 :D the new arcs for Bleach. I'm dying to know Isshins past.

I wanted to ask about some translation for a Zanpakuto name. I can see that other people have their Zanpakuto names in Japanese, and I want to do the same, but sadly, I can't speak Japanese. Can anyone help me? :3

Omg you just reminded me of the fact I still need to finish my bankai D:. With that said welcome to the club n_n.

Also I shall now call ILP....Pokemon-sama or Pokemon-taicho...if you don't mind that is

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
Wow I never looked at it like that xD. Also
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
Welcome, Omer. =D

I heard it from Bleach Wiki. Apparently, it's confirmed that Tite Kubo will be making a new arc in mid-2010. I tried searching for more details, but it appears that they've been removed. Oh, well.

If it was removed from the Bleach wiki, there's a chance that the info was fake/a mistranslation. Try checking the discussion pages, they usually hold discussions for topics there and usually announce whether an info was fake or not.

I remembered reading somewhere that Kubo would be going to include Isshin, Unohana fighting and the 2 bodies we saw in Mayuri's lab for the upcoming arcs..

Zam: Okay =D And oh, may I secure a place in the 13th Division already? Just a member, or if you want to, a seated officer. plans on becoming a Captain some other day Thanks! :P

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Oooh I should work on a squad post... And a banner. I'll work on that now. XD XD XD

edit: I am in the process of making the banner on my laptop. It's about 75% done... but it's 5am and I've been up all night... and I need rest....... so I will finish it later......

edit2:

oh and before I log off, I thought I'd let you guys know that... I have started my new Bleach fanfic! I'm still writing out chapter one but then I will be uploading it when it's done. I'll put it on fanfiction.net and link you to it when it's up. ^_^
I decided to do the one about the academy with original characters. Anyway, look forward to it~

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Also I shall now call ILP....Pokemon-sama or Pokemon-taicho...if you don't mind that is
o.o No one's called me -Sama or -Taicho... You can just stick with Ant/ILP if you want, I'm not bothered with honorifics.

I remembered reading somewhere that Kubo would be going to include Isshin, Unohana fighting and the 2 bodies we saw in Mayuri's lab for the upcoming arcs..
Oh yeah, those 2 bodies! I forgot about those.
Spoiler:

oh and before I log off, I thought I'd let you guys know that... I have started my new Bleach fanfic! I'm still writing out chapter one but then I will be uploading it when it's done. I'll put it on fanfiction.net and link you to it when it's up. ^_^
I decided to do the one about the academy with original characters. Anyway, look forward to it~
Ah, I Bleach fanfic. That'll be interesting to read Zam, I think the fanfic virus spread from SPPF to here.

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Really? Because I was thinking that Izuru and Hisagi would become captains. =P I'm not too sure about Hinamori, though... Maybe those positions would just stay open. XD That'd be...weird. >.>

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Really? Because I was thinking that Izuru and Hisagi would become captains. =P I'm not too sure about Hinamori, though... Maybe those positions would just stay open. XD That'd be...weird. >.>
It'd definitely be interesting to see what their Bankais would be like (especially Izuru's). I'm not sure if they would, though.

As for Hinamori... I doubt it. Slight Spoiler, i think:
Spoiler:

Years
Oh, I forgot; belated congrats to Ant for becoming a Captain~ =D
Be sure I'll catch up to you soon

Anyway, here's my zan. The names are in English for now, until I get the translation from Zam. :D

Spoiler:

There... So, thoughts? Too powerful, or fine? If it's the former, then I guess I'll have to use my original Zanpakto idea...

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Omg smile that Zanpakuto of yours is pure creative genius. Man, that is just pure awesome. I don't think it overpowered...seems just a bought right in power if you ask me. One question though:

Spoiler:

I'm interested to see this form as a picture. Hopefully he won't look as horrible as the Joker from Batman Dx

@ILP- fine I shall just call you ILP x3. Hmm, I wonder if I can be a captain nowz <_< >_>.

Years
Can your cards get knocked out of your hand and if so what happens?

I'm interested to see this form as a picture. Hopefully he won't look as horrible as the Joker from Batman Dx

@ILP- fine I shall just call you ILP x3. Hmm, I wonder if I can be a captain nowz <_< >_>.

Ermm... Actually, after I release, they automatically 'fly' up around me, and if I want to use a card, I'd just point at it and whatever attack/trap they have in them just gets unleashed... from my hands, you know. So I don't need to hold a card. Hehe :P Even if I hold them, the moment after that, they turn immediately into attacks, so... yeah. XD;

But, even if they DO get knocked out of my hand, they would simply vanish and reappear on their original position, levitating around... I guess.

I haven't got a picture of this joker though. I just... visually imagine it. XD;

Why can't you be a captain? o.o I think you've been a member here longer than me, lol.
Oh, have you posted your zanpakto? I didn't see a link on the front page.

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Oh...interesting concept and yes I have posted my sealed sword form, spirit form and, shikai forms somewhere in this club.

I shall go find them for you n_n.

Edit: Here they are. There some stuff I think needs some revising but meh...enjoy

Spirit Form

Spoiler:

First off...no this is not a girl. He's a young fox boy with the power of fire. I couldn't think of what to color his kimono so I just left it uncolored which made me forget to color his paw.

Sealed

Spoiler:

Its not that long because I wanted to go with the short sword idea to reflect how it spirit form. The hilt is supposed to be in the shape of fire but I think I screwed that up xD.

Shikai

Not much has changed from its unreleased form excpet for a few noticable details. I had to redraw the sword again and it still isn't straight D:.

Spoiler:

Oh here is a spoiler pertaining to my bankai so read if you want
Spoiler:

I didn't give much of a discription of the attacks and I had also thought of more attacks :3. I still have draw and get my bankai up.

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Ah, I Bleach fanfic. That'll be interesting to read Zam, I think the fanfic virus spread from SPPF to here.
Ahahaha, sure seems like it.
You must be the carrier though. xD

Zam: Okay =D And oh, may I secure a place in the 13th Division already? Just a member, or if you want to, a seated officer. plans on becoming a Captain some other day Thanks! :P
Well for now, I'll let you pick a seated position of anything below captain.
I'm sure you'll be able to work up to captain pretty soon though. :)

Anyway, here's my zan. The names are in English for now, until I get the translation from Zam. :D

Spoiler:

There... So, thoughts? Too powerful, or fine? If it's the former, then I guess I'll have to use my original Zanpakto idea...
Well, this is probably the most unique zanpakuto I have ever seen.
I think if Keiri saw your zan's spirit form, he'd be anooyed just by the way he looks.
Keiri can be insensitive sometimes though, so don't mind him much. xD
I'll go make a link to your zan descriptions on the first post.

I didn't give much of a discription of the attacks and I had also thought of more attacks :3. I still have draw and get my bankai up.
Well once you get your bankai worked out, I'd like you post everything one post using the form on the first post. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Oh, I forgot; belated congrats to Ant for becoming a Captain~ =D
Be sure I'll catch up to you soon
Thanks! But I'm an experienced Captain, like Zam.

Spoiler:

Wow, that is just awesome. Definitely, like Zam said, one of the most unique Zanapkutou I've seen. I don't think I'll look at a deck of cards normally. Fights with/Against you sure will be unpredictable.

Ahahaha, sure seems like it.
You must be the carrier though. xD
But... But... But... I didn't write any fanfic! I reviewed them all and helped some with grammar and stuff...

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Haha. That's a great zanpakuto! I'm jealous.

Right now...I'm trying to imagine floating cards in the middle of a battle field. Xx;

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I don't want Momo to die...

One would need to achieve bankai to become a captain right? In that case, I wonder if Kira and Hisagi could really pull it off... Even though they're obviously gifted, we know that (continued in spoiler)
Spoiler:

And in other news, I got the rope for my waraji for my cosplay today. I'm gonna start working on it now.

After that, I'll upload pics of them finished, and work more on the banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back