• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC: Rebirth of Team Rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
Years
That's okay Silhouette, I'm also glad you managed to get back to the roleplay before too much happened. ^^

Also guys, I know this is totally random, but since we want to incorporate the trainers in this roleplay... Should we have Team Rocket Members attack and try to steal the trainer's pokemon? Or should the Team Rocket members go and do their own thing while the Pokemon Trainers try to stop them?

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
Years
Ah okay, I just wanted to make sure that the poor trainers wouldn't feel neglected since the roleplay is revolved around Team Rocket and how they are trying to once again be the powerful organization it once was. But since you already have something special planned for the trainers, I guess I shouldn't worry about it. ^^

EDIT:: I just realized something, although it's totally random.It's about the Team Rocket Team consisting of Gyro, Renzo, and myself. Rayne's Houndour is strong against Annabella's Venonat, Annabella's Venonat is strong against Kallus's Hitmochan, and Kallus's Hitmochan is strong against Rayne's Houndour.

Anyways guys, yeah that was totally random and I just found that rather comical. So sorry for once again wasting space on the OOC Thread to bring something like that up. ^^o

Last edited:

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
Wow.. O_o

I came back on to PC about 24 hours later, and there's another whole page! I'm not complaining, but yeesh! I can only go on in the afternoon, and only hae like 2 hours, so don't expect me too often. I'll try to post at least once a day, though.

RenzokukenofCerberus

The Heart Break Kid
Years
  • Age 38
  • NJ
  • Seen May 3, 2009
I'll post in a few... but can someone stop Slash from posting? He's just adding clutter and completely inane posts.

PokeMaster13

Banned
Years

Hey if it's not to late I'd like to join as a grunt if I can, but if I have to start out a lower rank then I'd understand.
Team Rocket Grunt
Name:Wes
Appearance: He is quite tall for his age at about 6'5'', and his piercing dark red eyes put fear into almost anyone for no true reason. His hair is almost shoulder length and is sleek and slightly spiky, it also is almost Jet black color with a dark red streek, the color of his eyes, that goes down the right side. His clothing consists of a black T-shirt, Black pants, and a Long, yello coat with small flame trim at the bottom that goes to about 5'' past knee length. His face and hair style looks nearly identical to that of Volkner's, the 8th Sinnoh Gym Leader.
History:He started his pokemon journey at least 2 years before everyone else. He began his journey alot like Ash did, but Wes started at least a year before Ash did. It took the nearl whole first year to get his first set of 8 gym badges from Kanto. He didn't make very many friends in Kanto and for the most part traveled alone. He barely one the Kanto league, because his Pikachu was struck hard by an enemy attack. Shortly after the Indigo League was finished, he set off for Johto. Right before he left Prof. Oak gave him the Charmander which is his Charizard today.
While in Johto he tryed to be more layed back and make more friends, but that didn,t turn out so well. About after the time he finished the second Gym in Johto, a pokemon Ranger looked like he was in a hurry and dropped what appeared to be an egg case. Later on when the egg hatched Wes realized it was a Manaphy egg, now as trusted as his Pikachu. Even though he traveled alone he wants to be in team Rocket and travel with Rayne's group because he hears that he is a great trainer and that the people he works with aren't so bad themselves. So he has went from a normal trainer to maybe team Rocket opprotive in training.
Personality:He is a very kind person and cares about almost everyone he knows. He can be very helpful to people in need of it.
All in all these don't sound like team Rocket material, but he has his heart set on becoming at least an Admin in team Rocket.
He is also sometimes a goofball. When need to be he will be serious and he puts others before himself, most ot the time.

Pokemon: Manaphy
Nick: N/A
Species:Manaphy
Level: N/A
Moveset: Heart Swap, Water Gun, Bubble Beam, Surf
Personality: Kind and loving
Appearance:Slightly smaller than average Manaphy, hatched from an egg found in his travels.
Is really weak and doesn't battle at all. Is just A member of Wes's team and is a friend.

Pokemon: Pikachu
Nick: N/A
Species: Pikachu
Level: N/A
Move Set: Volt Tackle(an egg move), Thunder Wave, Quick Attack, Thunderbolt
Personality: Wants to battle alot and is quirky
Appearance: average for Pikachu, SHINY, his first pokemon

Pokemon: Charmeleon
Nick: May sometimes be called Blaze
Species:Charmeleon
Level:N/A
Move Set:Flamethrower, Smokescreen, Ember, Slash
Personality: Protective of Master
Appearance: Larger than average Charmeleon, a gift from Prof. Oak

He also has few others that also stay at the region Lab.

Last edited:

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
Years
No offense PokeMaster1, but your character is too strong, too perfect, and there's no way he could have done all those things in five years. Plus your application lacks description, so add a bit more. Because Gyro will probably say the same thing as I am telling you now. So I'd edit your application if you want to be accepted. ^^o

And it'd be pretty hard to win every single league, beat all contests, and finish his pokedex. After all that means a ton of traveling would need to be done, a lot of training would have to be done, and a lot of patience would be needed to catch them all. So all that takes time and as I said before, five years isn't enough to do all of that. And how is it possible for a guy to only have shiny pokemon? I mean it's hard just being able to capture one, but to own six shiny pokemon is practically impossible.

The personality isn't clear either. How could someone be kind, caring, and helpful yet be cold at the same time. Be a bit more descriptive and explain who your character could be kind yet cold. Does he have some sort of personality disorder? Or is he bipolar?

Cariger

24 Days Till My B-Day!
Years
Yes, but he's offline now. So he'll probably check out both yours and PokemonMaster1's applications when he signs on Neku. Because remember he does have a life and he can't be accepting people if he's away from the computer. ^^o

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2010
Yeah, I know, I was just wondering if he was still taking applications. I wasn't really sure, but thanks for telling me Cariger. ^^

PokeMaster13

Banned
Years
I altered the History of my charater so that he doesn't seem so strong, but I want to keep the same pokemon because thats what I use on Pokemon Pearl.
Also Cariger, I just made my profile like that because I've done all that on my pokemon games.
Why don't you check out my storyline that I'm trying to make and see if you'd like to be in it or something.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2010
I don't think that's what Cariger meant... I think it's because they're all shiny and you have two legendaries.. And their moves seem to strong... And it doesn't seem to look like the regular bio Gyro set up, but that's what it seems to me.

RenzokukenofCerberus

The Heart Break Kid
Years
  • Age 38
  • NJ
  • Seen May 3, 2009
Also last time I checked Gyro said he was only accepting applications for Adv. Admin and below, so you couldn't start at Elite even if you wanted to.

And regardless of if you did it in the game or not, the Pokemon are too strong, you have little to no description. You need to go more in depth...also what does half the leagues mean?

Why don't you just scale down your power and add detail. Because if it's not detailed, just like Cariger said, Gyro won't accept you if your stuff is one sentence each.

Gyro

-r o t a t i o n-
Years
Okay sign-ups have been coming in, and I'm afraid that there are too many participants in the RP as it is, so I'm going to have to close all sign-ups for now. However, not everyone has been posting, and I doubt every single person I accepted will actually participate, so I may re-open sign-ups later on.

@Cariger/Renzo: Whew, thank you guys for managing things while I was gone. It's a really big help you know, and I really appreciate it ^_^

@Pokemaster1/Neku: As quoted above, I'm not accepting any more sign-ups at this time. I'm really sorry..I just didn't think I'd STILL be getting sign-ups. I may re-open them later, but right now I just have too much going on and adding more people to the RP will just make my workload increase.

Pokemaster1, I'll still evaluate your sign-up though:

As both Cariger and Renzo said, your character is WAY too perfect. Your team is much too strong, and I just won't flat out accept any sign-up with more than one shiny on a character's pokemon team. Having one Charizard alone makes your team a bit over-powerful, let alone having a Manaphy. Pikachu would've been okay, but the movesets Pikachu and all of your other pokemon have are way too strong. I agree with everything Cariger and Renzo said, so I won't get into the god-ness of your character any further. Aside from that, your sign-up itself lacked detail at all. There were a few spelling errors as well. I'm really not trying no be mean or anything about this, if you had signed up when I was still accepting sign-ups then I would've given you a chance to edit. I always do give people chances to edit and fix their stuff, because I rarely reject people straight away. But like I said before, I'm really sorry but I cant accept your sign-up at this time..

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2010
Ok Gyro, I didn't know that you were accepting anymore bios. If I did, I wouldn't have made a sign-up.

PokeMaster13

Banned
Years
Sorry for the trouble I caused, and for If you ever have sighn ups again I'll edit my sighn up.
I still want the three pokemon but I'll edit them too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back