• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Z Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
Years
Hi Pokecommunity,

Welcome to this thread of my new hack called: Pokémon Z Version!
I can hear you thinking what this hack is going to be about!
AWH YEAH a Dragon Ball Z hack on Pokémon!
0hlc.png

Its gonna be a hack with the exact storyline of DragonBall Z.
In case you dont know the DragonBall Z storyline,
I put it in this spoiler (it is long):
Spoiler:

NEW BOX ART!:
Spoiler:

Old Screenshots:
Spoiler:

New Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Hope you guys think it is awesome,
And I hope you guys will help me!

See ya,

SUPPORT BANNERS :

3aam.png

Last edited:

Winter Wonderland

Puts the fun in dysfunctional
Years
Holy.. crap. When I first saw the thread, I was like "Okay, a demake of Pokemon X/Y. That could be cool."

But, a Pokemon game based on Dragon Ball Z? That sounds... intense.

Definitely one of the more creative hacks out there. I've never even heard of this being attempted. Best of luck on this.

I'll certainly check up on this to see how it goes.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 28, 2013
I cant believe this DBZ put in pokemon Amazingg!! thank god for pokemon rom hacker good job i will be playing this when out

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES AND YES FOR MORE THEN 10000099999 TIMES YESSS !! I had been waiting for a Dragonball z hack to made i am a die hard fan of Dragonball series and i have watched almost all the episode from all the series i hope it will be one of the best hack thank you sooo much for making this hack thanksss

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
the awesomeness of this hack is OVER 9000!! I can't wait for a beta of this, and I wish you good luck on creating this awesome hack ^^

Winter Wonderland

Years
One of my Favorite Animes In a pokemon hack. Awesome Level 9999!!!!^^
I like the title, Winter .. Pokéball Z..the more i think about it.the more Awesome it Sounds

It's definitely a opportunity that shouldn't be passed up.

C'mon, Rezordaxx. Seize the opportunity for an epic name!

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
So, A mix between Pokémon and Dragonball Z?

My childhood summarized and combined :O
Definitely gonna play this!

Thanks alot for this, I'm sure it will be more than amazing :)

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
Years
Ermagherd..... This is the first time I saw someone make a Pokemon hack based on DBZ I have a really strong feeling that this hack will be really popular I hope you can finish this hack because I'm gonna play it Good Luck!

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
WOW THIS IS JUST SIMPLY AMAZING !!!!!!! I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE A HACK LIKE THIS... THERE USED TO BE A POKEMON HACK CALLED POKEMON SILVER Z AND RED HACK... BUT IT WAS JUST LIKE A NORMAL POKEMON GAME.... BUT THIS !!! THIS IS THE REAL DEAL :D :D!!!!! DON'T QUIT MAN !!!!

DBKHD

Elite Saiyan
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 5, 2022
A Pokémon hack with DragonBall theme, eh? Hope all will go well for you. Other than inaccurate names from the FUNimation dub, I'll keep an eye on this one.

the awesomeness of this hack is OVER 9000!! I can't wait for a beta of this, and I wish you good luck on creating this awesome hack ^^

I really hate that meme. It's been done to death, already. Just so you know, that 9000 line is very inaccurate to the original Japanese version.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
I love this hack !!!!! I want play this hack !!!!!!!
I think it would be more cool if pokemon will be the minions of frieza or something else.

I cant wait !!!! :)

Winter Wonderland

Years
I just realized that evolutions are going to be varying degrees of super saiyans.

However, I'm curious as to how you're going to implement the Patara ear rings, or the fusion dance. Like Gotenks, Vegito, and Gogeta.

MiniMinun

Azumarill Lover Since Gen II!
Years
I'll make this post quick. DragonBall in Pokemon would be pure...awesome. :)
You have to be very talented and creative to come up with something like this. Good luck with the hack and I can't wait for it to be done!!!

Grandmasterboom

xJownage
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 26, 2016
not a huge fan of dragon ball z, but i WILL play this. this game looks awesome. good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back