• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] RinYoga's GFX Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
hVETWee.png

Short bio:

Hey guys and girls! I'm getting back into GFX, I took a big break and I gotta get in shape again. So I decided to open a shop, so it can keep me busy and motivated.

Info/Rules:
1. I will take up to 3 requests at a time. When the limit is reached I will write in the thread and when there is a free spot I will again write in this thread.
2. I will try to do stuff in about a time period of 2 days. If there are limited preferences(No specific render) it will most likely take a little more time.
3. If you have some complaints about the finished product please tell me. Don't be shy, I will gladly fix it up.

4. I don't like working with gifs, so I won't take gif related requests.

Ordering form:
Type of GFX(Signature/Avatar/Both/Banner):
Render(if none leave blank):
Text(if none leave blank):
Size(if none leave blank):
Background(if none leave blank):
Extra information:

little note:
if none leave blank = no preferences

Some of my past work:

Spoiler:

Noibat

Years
Type of GFX(Signature/Avatar/Both/Banner): Both please
Render(if none leave blank): Signature Avatar
Size(if none leave blank): 150 x150 for the avatar, something fairly large for the banner
Background(if none leave blank): up to you!
Extra information: Thank you in advance!

Years
Type of GFX(Signature/Avatar/Both/Banner): Both please
Size(if none leave blank): 150 x150 for the avatar, something fairly large for the banner
Background(if none leave blank): up to you!

Order up! I made a couple of versions, pick w/e you like the most. Also sorry for the wait :) !

Spoiler:

Again really sorry for the wait. If you have any complaints please tell me and I will try to fix it up to the best of my abilities. Have a nice day!

Infernape

fire power!
Years
Type of GFX(Signature/Avatar/Both/Banner): Avatars only please 
Render(if none leave blank): Chris Leon Jake Wesker
Size(if none leave blank): 130x130 for each
Background(if none leave blank): blues? (They can all match as well. If blues don't work, I'll trust your judgement)
Extra information: sorry if I'm asking for too many, I want to use them as my profile pic and in my signature as well. Thanks!

Years
Type of GFX(Signature/Avatar/Both/Banner): Avatars only please
Render(if none leave blank): Chris Leon Jake Wesker
Size(if none leave blank): 130x130 for each
Background(if none leave blank): blues? (They can all match as well. If blues don't work, I'll trust your judgement)
Extra information: sorry if I'm asking for too many, I want to use them as my profile pic and in my signature as well. Thanks!

So here is with the first render. Do you like the way I went with it, or do you prefer for me to drop the "style" and make it different.
wc4HjKZ.png

Infernape

fire power!
Years
So here is with the first render. Do you like the way I went with it, or do you prefer for me to drop the "style" and make it different.
wc4HjKZ.png

That's absolutely perfect! Please continue those like that. It looks great!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Type of GFX(Signature/Avatar/Both/Banner): Signature and Avatar
Size(if none leave blank): 150 x 150 for the avatar, no preference for the signature
Background(if none leave blank): for the signature, similar color scheme to my current signature, if that's possible :3 No preference for the avatar

If both a signature and an avatar are too much to ask, let me know please ><

Also, I did my best to make them transparent, but if I did a lousy job and you want the originals, I can provide them.

Years
Size(if none leave blank): 150 x 150 for the avatar, no preference for the signature
Background(if none leave blank): for the signature, similar color scheme to my current signature, if that's possible :3 No preference for the avatar

If both a signature and an avatar are too much to ask, let me know please ><

Also, I did my best to make them transparent, but if I did a lousy job and you want the originals, I can provide them.

Order up! I made 1 avatar with the render you requested and one that will match with the signature. Hope you like 'em. If you got some complain leave it here or on a PM/VM.
Spoiler:

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
The signature that you have just finished making for Sopheria is without a doubt one of the better things I've seen on the internet. Kudos, Rin. These all look absolutely fantastic!

Keep up the great work. :)

Years

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
Years
Order up! Hope you like it. If you got some complaint leave it here or on a PM/VM.
SVdf6FC.png

Oh, thank you! I was just looking at your shop a minute ago. {XD} Could I get another one, I really love your work and I told my friend about it.
Render(if none leave blank): http://ekladata.com/kxucMkGUl2866KapZ1xF4zgsEoQ.png
Size(if none leave blank): 150 x 150 for the avatar, 500 x 116 for the sig.
Background(if none leave blank): For the signature, I want her to pop out of the signature, and anything you would like to do with the avatar.
Thanks a plenty!

Last edited:
Years
Oh, thank you! I was just looking at your shop a minute ago. {XD} Could I get another one, I really love your work and I told my friend about it.
Render(if none leave blank): http://ekladata.com/kxucMkGUl2866KapZ1xF4zgsEoQ.png
Size(if none leave blank): 150 x 150 for the avatar, 500 x 116 for the sig.
Background(if none leave blank): For the signature, I want her to pop out of the signature, and anything you would like to do with the avatar.
Thanks a plenty!
Oder up!

Couldn't think of anything great to do with the avatar. So I just made some adjustments.
TMKncLI.png
NqPoQte.png

Hope you like it. If you got some complaint leave it here or on a PM/VM.

Type of GFX(Signature/Avatar/Both/Banner): both please
Render(if none leave blank): http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/135/e/f/izayoi_sakuya_render_by_kemzlophe-d65ccui.png
Text(if none leave blank): Only Time Awaits
Size(if none leave blank): 150x150 for the avatar. 360 × 180 for the banner
Background(if none leave blank): a dark red please

Oders up!

OTl0ynO.png
4AddyhU.png

Hope you like it. If you got some complaint leave it here or on a PM/VM.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Type of GFX(Signature/Avatar/Both/Banner): Banner

Render(if none leave blank): If you want/can, could you make the Poison look a little more... fluid? It's a small request, seeing as the base image doesn't bother me that much. If you do, a before/after would be great! <3

Size(if none leave blank): 500x200

Background(if none leave blank): Poison Base Image, Poison Shroom Image

Extra information: I'd like the Base Poison image to be the main background, and colored in the same shades of purple as the Poison Shroom image above, excluding the skull. As for the Poison Shroom itself, I'd like it in the center. Also, could you make it appear as if it's fading? Like, the image isn't just stamped in, but kinda fading out. Lastly, I'd just like a black, hazy border as well.

Thank you very much, and I can't wait to see how it looks!

Years
Type of GFX(Signature/Avatar/Both/Banner): Banner

Render(if none leave blank): If you want/can, could you make the Poison look a little more... fluid? It's a small request, seeing as the base image doesn't bother me that much. If you do, a before/after would be great! <3

Size(if none leave blank): 500x200

Background(if none leave blank): Poison Base Image, Poison Shroom Image

Extra information: I'd like the Base Poison image to be the main background, and colored in the same shades of purple as the Poison Shroom image above, excluding the skull. As for the Poison Shroom itself, I'd like it in the center. Also, could you make it appear as if it's fading? Like, the image isn't just stamped in, but kinda fading out. Lastly, I'd just like a black, hazy border as well.

Thank you very much, and I can't wait to see how it looks!

Oder up! Here are a couple of versions. I hope you like 'em( but I have a feeling you won't hah)
If you got some complaint leave it here or on a PM/VM.

JxQRLwe.png

dmsoOJV.png
With this I tried to do a like a "in a process of getting disappearing", but it didn't turn out so well hah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back