• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Too-too-roo!

SuspectedElk

Two Tailed Wonder
Years
Hiya! I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Suspect. My favorite Pokemon is Ambipom. My favorite generation is the advanced generation (3rd). I enjoy shiny hunting, breeding, and trading.

I'm very excited to have found this forum, and look forward to becoming apart of this community! :)

Years
Hey Suspect! I suspect that you are a new user, and looks like I am right. :3 ...anyway, welcome to PC!!

Dude, it makes me so happy to see people who like Ambipom. Even though I often forget if it's spelled Ambipom or Ampibom, it's still so cute and one of my favorite normal types. Really like Aipom too though, it's adorable! Was so sad when Dawn released hers. ;_; Brownie points to you for liking such a cool Pokemon, we're already pretty similar off the bat.

Aaand the third gen, it's awesome as well! Seems like it's considered to be the outcast of the generations but it's ridiculously fun nonetheless. Which of the starters are your favorite? You definitely should post around the Advance Generation Games board sometime; there just aren't enough gen III fans so it would be wonderful to have more around these parts. Emerald is usually my go-to game for whenever I try new challenges - it just never gets old, hehe.

Anything regarding trading would belong in the Trade Corner, plus you can discuss pretty much everything you listed in its chit chat thread. :D Since you have a wide array of interests that means there'll be lots more for you to do here! Enjoy your stay, pleasure meeting you, and see you around~!

Years
Hello Suspect, welcome to PC!

And wow, an Ambipom fan? That poor monkey barely gets any love because they all think it looks ugly and unimpressive, but oh god Technician ability and also the Baton Pass + Nasty Plot combo makes it good in battle, and it's one of my fave Sinnoh Pokemon as well because... I love monkeys. My fave Pokemon is Oshawott, because he's cute.

If you love trading over wi-fi, definitely head over to that fun section on PC called Trade Corner which has the Quick Trade Thread, several trade shops and even its own chatroom! It's the go-to place for any avid trader like yourself. Speaking of Pokemon itself, I've been a fan since the beginning but I didn't play a Pokemon game until Ruby & Sapphire. We also have the Advance Generation Gaming section for discussing the 3rd Generation, it was a generation that showed some big improvements that would then be further improved in following generations and they still remain favorites today.

Have a fun time here, and feel free to ask any moderators (like Cid and Cirno) if you need help. I'm also open for any messages, just VM me on my profile and I'll get back to ya! I'll be seeing ya around, Suspect!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

SuspectedElk

Two Tailed Wonder
Years
I appreciate the warm welcome! Their certainly seems to be a sub-forum for just about everything.

@Cirno: My favorite starter is Treecko. :)

Back