• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
Could I have a trainer added by the name of Caden? Perhaps a "Cool Trainer"?

Sorry but the trainer request was closed over 2 years ago xD. Theres already too many of them as it is lol.

Update: I've been working on a script this evening thought I would share the progress. It's funny because I have a huge todo list of things to do, and when that happens i go and find more things to do. In this case I started making the Battle Tower.

It has a few problems such as the music which will NOT be like that in the final and then the multi choice box reading the game corner prizes list. Oh and not to mention, the battle room doesn't exist yet so i made it enter the link room instead. I'll be finishing it off tomorrow or the next day.

Years
Hey LaZ z the problem of the johto starters given to us by some people solved . In ur previous beta they could nt evolve right? I am nt talking about the starter we pick frm the Birch lab. And could that move tutor in Cinewood City be able to teach the ultimate moves to all the starters when v have them?

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2015
Wait, you said that you were taking requests again right? If you are, can you make one named, "Ace Trainer Brandon"? Hope it's not too much trouble :)

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Wait, you said that you were taking requests again right? If you are, can you make one named, "Ace Trainer Brandon"? Hope it's not too much trouble :)

Only if you could read two posts up... LaZ said that he stopped taking requests two years ago.

That battle tower script looks really good though, and I cant wait to try it out, whatever beta it is in.

And Zeikku, those gym leader sprites and the intro sprites are looking great!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
It's been a long time since I've played this beta, but I think I'll go back through it for the fun of it. I remember having a lot of fun the first time, and even just the beginning of the first Orange Island was a really nice change of pace and quite fun to play. I even think I put a trainer request in those two years ago, but I really don't know...it was two years ago =3 POINT BEING, I'm loving all the updates that the two of you are rolling out (And that Gold sprite is awesome Zeikku), and I'm way more than happy to wait patiently for beta 3.1 to come out. I've been supporting since the beginning, and I'll continue to the end. Good luck guys!

linkandzelda

Years
Hey LaZ z the problem of the johto starters given to us by some people solved . In ur previous beta they could nt evolve right? I am nt talking about the starter we pick frm the Birch lab. And could that move tutor in Cinewood City be able to teach the ultimate moves to all the starters when v have them?

The starters in beta 3. that you obtain will be evolvable and will register in the pokedex. They just won't have the awesome moves that they had from before. Or maybe they will who knows :P

Awesome updates both of use LaZ and Zeikku!
I'm really pumped for the beta 3.1 :D
Though Battle Tower won't be there, or will?

The Battle Tower will be there. Why did you think ti woulnt be as i am working on it now? :P

It's been a long time since I've played this beta, but I think I'll go back through it for the fun of it. I remember having a lot of fun the first time, and even just the beginning of the first Orange Island was a really nice change of pace and quite fun to play. I even think I put a trainer request in those two years ago, but I really don't know...it was two years ago =3 POINT BEING, I'm loving all the updates that the two of you are rolling out (And that Gold sprite is awesome Zeikku), and I'm way more than happy to wait patiently for beta 3.1 to come out. I've been supporting since the beginning, and I'll continue to the end. Good luck guys!

Thanks for your support :)

Still working on the battle tower, and other stuff xD

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
man this hack is looking greater and greater, im glad to see your dedication in this hack, but i have one question, its probaly been asked but are the espeon/umbreon evolutions fixed yet?

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Nice work with the battle tower !

Off topic:
Haven't you ever thought about making an unique hack as you truly can ?
After all, there are only a few people who are at your level anyways...

Not sure if it's only me but I don't see a point in recreating a game that has already been done - you could instead create something spectacular on your own.

linkandzelda

Years
man this hack is looking greater and greater, im glad to see your dedication in this hack, but i have one question, its probaly been asked but are the espeon/umbreon evolutions fixed yet?

The espeon and umbreon evolutions are done and they evolve at night and day like the original.

Nice work with the battle tower !

Off topic:
Haven't you ever thought about making an unique hack as you truly can ?
After all, there are only a few people who are at your level anyways...

Not sure if it's only me but I don't see a point in recreating a game that has already been done - you could instead create something spectacular on your own.

Well.. I don't see a point in abandoning a project thats 4 years in development. Even so, we like updated graphics, scripts, events, features, regions etc. Theres not another Crystal remake like this one.

The orange islands will also be very different to the anime, infact a lot of it is my own "unique" as you could put it. Just inspired from other things and stores etc like most things xD

Anyway... I have plans for the future too...

Years
^I think that's the wrong link, it sends you to the My Videos section. Also the Battle Tower looks really nice! I'm looking forward to the release of the next beta!

Magnius

Pokemon Music Hacking Guru
Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2014
^I think that's the wrong link, it sends you to the My Videos section. Also the Battle Tower looks really nice! I'm looking forward to the release of the next beta!
Ah, you're right. Well I corrected the link.

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
I can but I dont want to. It really has been too long since I've played this hack.

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
Years
I have to say I'm getting very excited for this new beta. This hack did nothing short but amaze me when I first came across it.

Fantastic job.

linkandzelda

Years
Guys... I'm completely stuck on making the Battle Tower. I've spent the last 3 days just trying to get the old Trainer Tower scripts to work but they refuse and i'm out of options.

As things stand, if i can't progress on it by tonight then the Battle Tower will not be in this beta :/

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
oh well, I'm sure that everyone really wouldn't care that much about the battle tower anyways. I mean i hardly ever spent any time there.

Back