• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NecrumWarrior's Hidden Potential

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2012
Think I could snag a victini and keldeo? Doesn't matter which one they are

FC: 4384 3127 9714

Edit: Please :)

redch0c0b0

Really mean Chikorita
Years
Could i get both a keldeo and a genesect? I don't reallo care about natures, moves or anything like that, I just want to have them.
I can probably give you a DW torkoal if you want

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Could i get both a keldeo and a genesect? I don't reallo care about natures, moves or anything like that, I just want to have them.
I can probably give you a DW torkoal if you want
Sure thing! That will be on my Black FC. What's your FC? BTW, what gender is the Torkoal, since only females can pass down hidden abilities.

redch0c0b0

Really mean Chikorita
Years
Sure thing! That will be on my Black FC. What's your FC? BTW, what gender is the Torkoal, since only females can pass down hidden abilities.

it is actually a female. mind if i breed it just so i don't lose it? it shouldnt take too long.
The name is Red, FC 3697 4793 1673

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Just make sure you don't breed it with a Ditto. Breeding with Ditto will never pass the ability down, which I had to learn the hard way.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2012
Hi,nice shop, im interested in this guy:

Plasma Genesect
Lvl 15, Serious
7/18/30/29/10/4
-Techno Blast
-Magnet Bomb
-Solar Beam
-Signal Beam

I can offer:

10 Anniv Celebi
TRU Manaphy
Ranger Manaphy
WSHMKR Jirachi

if u agree to trade, i need a clone back.
I'll wait your answer, blessings

redch0c0b0

Really mean Chikorita
Years
oh ok, thanks for the tip ^.^'
i was breeding it with a ditto...

anyway, would you prefer the level one torkoal or the original one?
don't worry, i'll make sure you get a female with the hidden ability

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I'm just wondering, does anyone see the part where I say Event Pokemon are free, or is everyone just too guilty to accept free stuff?

@ZackValentine Well, I can get you that Genesect no problem. Just give me trash though, I don't really need any of those right now. I recently came into a bunch of events that I'll be adding on my next major update on Halloween.

Also I need your friend code. Black FC for me.

@redch0c0b0 Doesn't matter.

zlip

______
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2013
Wondering if you would be willing to trade a Genosect (preferably the serious natured one). I have a Mewto, Volcrana, Darkrai, and Hydredion. I can send you their IVs/EVs/Stats etc if you need.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Wondering if you would be willing to trade a Genosect (preferably the serious natured one). I have a Mewto, Volcrana, Darkrai, and Hydredion. I can send you their IVs/EVs/Stats etc if you need.
Seriously, just give me trash. Events are free and I would be taking advantage of you if I asked for anything in exchange. If you insist on giving me something of value, whatever, but I clone these so I really think they should be free.

@Zack Now

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2012
Fine, im inside WFC i'll wait for you :)

Edit: Thank you for the trade!! :D

Last edited:

redch0c0b0

Really mean Chikorita
Years
ok, got it, ready to trade when you are.
And yeah, i do feel guilty about taking an event pokemon for free, i mean, it is a one time only and you can only get one per game and all that. plus i am not gonna use them for anything really, i am just catching 'em all so whenever i take one, i am taking away an event pokemon that some was planning on using and all that stuff... just throwing it out there since you asked ^.^

I'll be waiting in the wi-fi room with your torkoal

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Okay, so just so I know, everyone understands that they're free, but no one wants them for free? This concept confuses NecrumWarrior!

desk%20flip.jpg

redch0c0b0

Really mean Chikorita
Years
Sweet! Thanks so much for the trade ^^
Only Meloetta and Tirtouga to go! õ/
thank you thank you thank you thank you

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Okay, so just so I know, everyone understands that they're free, but no one wants them for free? This concept confuses NecrumWarrior!

desk%20flip.jpg

It's because you're really nice and people want to do something nice for you!
I also got a Dream World Magikarp for you [sorry it's male, though].

Back