• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ Eevee and Eeveelution Club ♥

Klinklang5

Bowties are Cool
Years
I think a basis off catlike designs for some (Vaporeon, Glaceon, and Espeon.) then the most Doglike is Jolteon... ant the rest are foxlike.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
I like da Eevee.

Username: Hooh54

Eeveelution Partner: Sylveon (Fun fact - I was the first one to draw and post a Sylveon on the internet, not 3 minutes after it was released!)

What is your favorite Eeveelution and why?: Honestly, I really love all of them. I think Sylveon is a fantastic king of all the Eeveelutions. He can be feminine or masculine, I mean, pink or bowties. I dislike pinky "girly" Pokemon but Sylveon has a character about it that really brings me to it. It's honestly tied for my favorite Pokemon and it means quite a bit to me.

Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y? Have you used other Eeveelutions in other versions before?

My first time using an Eevee on a main team, I'm breaking my tradition of starter, all birds, and mascot legend. There were simply not enough birds this gen to meet my needs (sad, but Yveltal is AMAZING <3) but I'm glad I'm branching out for once. Sylveon is a fabulous fighter and I am hatching for a shiny Eevee as a shiny Sylveon brother to my normal Sylveon!

Anyone else a fan of male Sylveons?

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
Username: Batty
Eeveelution Partner: Sylveon

Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y? Have you used other Eeveelutions in other versions before? I will be, yes. I will be using Vaporeon in X most likely because there's no other water Pokemon available I really like. I've used an Eeveelution in Leafgreen, Soulsilver and Black 2 (on my main in-game team defeating the E4.) Whenever there is an Eevee available, I use it and evolve it into whichever type I'm lacking and needing ( usually water.) My post-game and wifi battle teams have almost always used an Eeveelution.

What is your favorite Eeveelution and why? It's a tough question as I have no absolute favorite. I'm going to say it's a tie between Sylveon and Umbreon because I like defensively set Eeveelutions. Sylveon is going to be a great special wall.

@Hooh54 I am a fan of male Sylveon. I mean, not more than female Sylveon, gender doesn't influence how much I like a Pokemon. My Sylveon will most likely be male, and that's fine with me. I'm still going to name it something very cutesy and stereotypically "girly" though, hahah.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Anyone else a fan of male Sylveons?

Boy or girl I dont give one hoot. sylveon will be and will always be my most favorite eveelution thus far. So yes. I am a huuuuuuuuuuge fan of a male sylveon(even though I see it more as a female lol).

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Dude Sylveons are the bomb. They're so formal in their little ties.

On a side note - I hatched a shiny Eevee after 913 eggs today! My reaction is on the Shiny-Hunters club.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
Dude Sylveons are the bomb. They're so formal in their little ties.

On a side note - I hatched a shiny Eevee after 913 eggs today! My reaction is on the Shiny-Hunters club.
Congratulations I am so happy for you. Did you get a good or at least close to appropriate nature?

Text

Wolf
Years
Username: TMinster
Eeveelution Partner: Glaceon
What is your favorite Eeveelution and why? I really like the elegance of the pokemon and I am also a big fan of ice types, Glaceon is a really powerful pokemon in my opinion.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
Eevee and its Eeveelutions are based on foxes, racoons, dogs and cats acording to most sources.
Racoons?
I didn't see any similarities between Eevee & it's evolutions to racoons, but now you mention
it, Eevee & Flareon has fluffy tails like racoons...

(probaly didn't see any similarites before because they don't have masks or stripes like
racoons do...)

Domad4444

quack.
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
What animal do you think evee and its eveelutions based of?
Well, all the eeveelutions have tails, they can bite (they learn bite)... But because of their appearence, I don't think they are based of a specific animal, but maybe a combination...
The racoon thing seems a pretty good answer, because it's a Japanese animal and Pokemon is from Japan, and also other things in Pokemon are based of japanese things, so it might be true.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
id like to join!
username goatman4
partner syleveon
why at first glanse i thought omg that is so awsome!

TrinityLovesPokemon

TrinityLovesPokemon
Years
Username: TrinityLovesPokemon
Eeveelution Partner: Vaporeon
How would you react to seeing just Eevee get a Mega Evolution in XY?
If Eevee got a Mega Evolution, I would flip out. I would definitely have Eevee on my team *I don't have Eevee on my team :(*

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y?
I will be! I couldn't get it on release because I am the worst at saving money.. but my birthday is close to Christmas, and I've asked for it then. I'll be using Sylveon.. I'm excited, actually. Fairy-type sounds awesome.

Have you used other Eeveelutions in other versions before?
Of course ;) When I was a kid, I set it as a mission for me to use all 3 original Eeveelutions in the game - I succeeded, and now I always set it as a goal whenever new Eeveelutions are revealed ^^

--------------

What animal do you think Eevee and its Eeveelutions are based off?
Definitely foxes. The ears and face structures give it off right away in my opinion :)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
What animal do you think evee and its eveelutions based of?
Well, all the eeveelutions have tails, they can bite (they learn bite)... But because of their appearence, I don't think they are based of a specific animal, but maybe a combination...
The racoon thing seems a pretty good answer, because it's a Japanese animal and Pokemon is from Japan, and also other things in Pokemon are based of japanese things, so it might be true.
I find myself to agree with your answer the most honestly. Well, partly. Of course there are several similarities to draw with a lot of other animals, be it cats, foxes, raccoons, and whatever other animals that might closely resemble the Eevee line. But just the fact that Eevee doesn't distinctly look like any other animals, but rather something of their own creation, which resembles a lot of the common animals already mentioned. But the concept of Eevee is the whole evolution aspect, and though the Pokemon kind of evolution may differ from actual real-life evolution, I think Eevee may be the Pokemon with the concept that most closely resembles real life evolution. Perhaps it's supposed to be a sort of common ancestor for all of the animals that it and its evolutions resemble, which is just further backed up by the shapes and forms the eeveelutions take. While most of them may look a lot like Eevee, Vaporeon is definitely an odd one out in the group, perhaps portraying an evolution into a water-dwelling type of animal? Perhaps we'll get to see something similar if a Flying type evolution is ever made?

So yeah, instead of a mixture of animals, I think it may be supposed to be "the original" the one they all derived from. In any case, I just don't think they're supposed to be based on any specific animals :p

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Dec 3, 2014
Username: Meemster
Eeveelution Partner: Umbreon
Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y? Have you used other Eeveelutions in other versions before? I've never played Pokemon before X&Y... >.< I know I'm really late in playing. I've used Glaceon, Umbreon & Sylveon when I play :)

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
For those who collects/play the Pokemon TCG:
They have the Sylveon Collection Box on sale in the US!

It comes with 4 Black & White series booster packs, a promo card of Sylveon,
Eevee & all the others Eeveevolutions & a basic Fairy energy to use with Sylveon's
attacks!
Oh, & it inculdes a Sylveon figurine!

Years
Username: Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer
Eeveelution Partner: Espeon
Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y? Have you used other Eeveelutions in other versions before?: Yes in X am using an Espeon in my in game team and Jolteon in my competitive team (and I have all the eeveelutions anyway so I could do the pokedex), Ive used a fair few before, in my Heart gold team I have an Espeon and in my Platnum team I have a Jolteon, Umbreon and a Glaceon, so yeah I do love my Eeveelutions.

fireflystorm

shsl loser
Years
Username: fireflystorm
Eeveelution Partner: sylveon ;u;
Answer a topic:
which eeveelution has the best design?
imo, glaceon definitely has the best design. maybe that's just me. i wasn't sure what to expect out of an ice-type eeveelution. i mean, when i think of the eevee line & 'ice', i think, like, soft piles of snow. which would basically just be an albino flareon. working with ice for a design i think was a challenge that they overcame really well! it really invokes the image of ice with its muted blues and sharp angles, while still being really elegant and pretty!

oh yeah, almost forgot: anyone else waiting for a poison eevee? i know i am. @_@

Last edited:
Back