• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: On Tuesdays Oryx and Triforce think it's Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Pretty sure my high school, and maybe my middle school? was one of those that didn't get out until sometime in June...I think it was early June, it's been long enough that I don't remember.

At least, up until they started block scheduling, the last year I was there. We got out in May then, hooray! Except the tradeoff was that we started in like early August, like at least two weeks before any other school around there and of course it was during the hottest part of the summer.

Why.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'll be released around June 20th. But I'll have 2-3 months of vacations so it's all good :D

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
That's one of the great things about my college. We got out April 13th, about a month before everyone else. Helps a lot when it comes to getting a job before all the other college kids get back, as we get a jump start on the job market.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Mmm...2-3 months to spend simply gaming like a couch potato would be so nice right now.

I can't think of anything worse, haha. Not that I think there's something wrong with just chilling out - but if I do it for too long I end up frustrated and irritable with how little's happening. I need to be, like, constantly doing stuff. If I don't I just start feeling so generally bad. But I think it's good! Keeps me busy enjoying life. 8)

Years
I can't think of anything worse, haha. Not that I think there's something wrong with just chilling out - but if I do it for too long I end up frustrated and irritable with how little's happening. I need to be, like, constantly doing stuff. If I don't I just start feeling so generally bad. But I think it's good! Keeps me busy enjoying life. 8)

Haha, well, if you live in a city where little is going on, and your friends are all in a different city studying then there's nothing much I do on a daily basis other than gaming during my free time ;; I'd like to go out once or twice a week to get some fresh air, but there's honestly nothing to do here! D:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I feel so anxious because I'm on break now. I SHOULD BE WORKING!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
OH HEY NEW DCC HELLOOOOO.

I've been out of school since May 15. Going back in a couple weeks to finish it off.

edit: oh it has a 2nd page wow ok

Years
Haha, well, if you live in a city where little is going on, and your friends are all in a different city studying then there's nothing much I do on a daily basis other than gaming during my free time ;; I'd like to go out once or twice a week to get some fresh air, but there's honestly nothing to do here! D:
That's pretty much how I spent my summers when I was younger. Nothing to do but sit around and play games or watch TV, as there was nothing to do in that town (that didn't involve needing a car to get around, and those kind of weren't available to me since both my parents worked at the time and I didn't know many people who would drive me around).

Oh, and make sure my siblings weren't about to beat each other up again. Yeah.

Years
That's pretty much how I spent my summers when I was younger. Nothing to do but sit around and play games or watch TV, as there was nothing to do in that town (that didn't involve needing a car to get around, and those kind of weren't available to me since both my parents worked at the time and I didn't know many people who would drive me around).

Oh, and make sure my siblings weren't about to beat each other up again. Yeah.

Even with my own car, I'm sort of limited to what I can do because of my parents ;; That, and like I said, nothing to do! I want my childhood back when everything seemed fun XD

Years
o hai new DCC

I've been out of school since May 2nd and working since May 22nd. Yeah, that's my month to date. At least I don't have classes now but I do start two six-week classes in July.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I don't think I'll be going anywhere this summer, unfortunately. :( My family are planning to visit California for a week to meet and catch up with relatives, but still haven't decided yet. If we don't, then I'll most likely stay at home all day, play games like you guys, and browse Internet.

Sir Codin

The good news is that I passed what I absolutely needed to and what I didn't pass I pass enough that I'm still eligible for FAFSA, so I can have some of my full-time pay go towards a Playstation 4 (don't tell my mom, shhh!).

Bad news is that I didn't get the requirement that the class I hated the most fulfilled. Still, there are other ways to get it.

Years
I don't think I'll be going anywhere this summer, unfortunately. :( My family are planning to visit California for a week to meet and catch up with relatives, but still haven't decided yet. If we don't, then I'll most likely stay at home all day, play games like you guys, and browse Internet.
I'd be so jealous of you if you went to California. California is literally my dream vacation spot :O

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'd be so jealous of you if you went to California. California is literally my dream vacation spot :O

You already live in a vacation spot!

In other news, I am down. I don't know why, but I am. :(

Years
LOL I wish I could call this place a vacation spot! I guess things just seem different for residents compared to tourists.

Sir Codin

California is a great vacation spot hidden underneath unbearable piles of oppressive statism and arguments about who gets the water. Believe me, I live there.

Years
I would imagine, i've heard quite a bit of negative about living in San Francisco.

But I vacationed there and in Sacramento seven years ago, for the most part it was a nice time and we didn't run into many issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back