• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
So I'm starting up a new DCC because Oryx keeps hounding me to fix the double posting issue in the last one :P

So I will just shamelessly copy her previous rules:

1. Don't force topic changes; let the conversation flow

2. Don't post pointless things like "What are we talking about?"

3. 4 word / 25 character rule still applies (unfortunately)

4. Be nice; we're all mature people here, or at least faking it til we make it.

Lets begin with the sociopolitical situation in the Czech Republic!

GO

Last edited:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
All I can discuss about the Czech Republic is their amazing beers. 24% Double black Primator, all day erry day.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Oh hey new DCC!

I am not educated enough about the situation in the Czech Republic to really talk about it, but I'm intrigued by the amazing Czech beer Evil Stud Muffin is bringing up cause I haven't had much good beers.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Its 24% vol beer, of course its amazing. 2 pints and you're good to go.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Never been much of a fan of beer, I prefer a nice mug of something 45+% and a smaller glass of some kind of soda or juice as a chaser.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Eh, I can hold a drink, which is why I love it. I can get a buzz off of the beer, and then like 2 whiskeys afterwards. Give me normal beer and its more like 3 pints, 4 whiskeys and a couple of shots to get hammered.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I love how there's a New School Year DCC and I haven't even started school yet.

Years
Repress your anger. My suffering will start next week.

Enjoy while your summer still lasts. I think it's mentally impossible to fully appreciate the break until you're actually back in prison a classroom, then you realize how amazing summer was. Even if you didn't go anywhere exciting or do anything spectacular, it's still infinitely better than going to school.

Years
These back to school posts make me so happy to be done with school. It was a royal pain to get through college for my degree but now I don't have to go to back ever again. Wheeeew oh the relief.

Years
I hated school, and the first semester in college was boring, but I actually grew fond of it. Probably because I'm actually starting to make some friends.

Years
These back to school posts make me so happy to be done with school. It was a royal pain to get through college for my degree but now I don't have to go to back ever again. Wheeeew oh the relief.

Doubly pissed >:( >:( Aisu will punish you with Ice Magic for being free while Aisu suffers with high school.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I just have this year then another one and I'm done for good with high school. And it's uni for my Computer Science program <3

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
school's only annoying because of all the RESPONSIBILITY. I don't mind getting up a bit early and seeing my friends every day and learning (some things, I hate some subjects and love others like most students !!!) but there's too much RESPONSIBILITY and I hate RESPONSIBILITY so in turn I end up hating school.

Gabri

m8
Years
I seem to be the only person around who actually enjoys going to school.
Maybe that's because the city I go to Uni at is where I can meet all my friends and study stuff I actually enjoy, while at my hometown in Middleofnowheristan there's nothing to be done and it's just plain boring.

Also, my classes start only on the 22nd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back