• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Spoiler:

I got me a PokeBall colored super ball! Found it at a video game store that I had never been to before a couple weeks ago. Was a pleasant find.

Years
I should be able to tomorrow, but knowing how to get it here will be an issue for me.

That could be tricky.

On another note, got this last week for my kid for his birthday but kept forgetting to upload it
Spoiler:
picture is crap...it's a lunchbox.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
i picked up a helioptile plush from walmart and i gotta say, its probably my favorite x and y plushie next to chespin.
Spoiler:

and i won this card on twitter. its probably one of my most prized pokemon possesions.
Spoiler:

Braxien

Banned
Years
xbMC20f.jpg

This photo was taken on my new camera. :)

My collection is ridiculously small compared to everyone else, seeing as I only have games for my 'collection'. I did have some Pokémon TCG Cards and Models years ago, but most of them were either sold or destroyed when I lost interest in Pokémon.

Any recommendations for buying Pokémon Plushies/Cards online in the United Kingdom? Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
xbMC20f.jpg

This photo was taken on my new camera. :)

My collection is ridiculously small compared to everyone else, seeing as I only have games for my 'collection'. I did have some Pokémon TCG Cards and Models years ago, but most of them were either sold or destroyed when I lost interest in Pokémon.

Any recommendations for buying Pokémon Plushies/Cards online in the United Kingdom? Thanks.

i would just suggest ebay or amazon or any mall that has target or walmart (or the UK equivalent) and they should be there.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Since this thread is so beautifully active and overall great, me and Brendino wanted to sticky it to make it even more visible! If the opening poster disagrees, feel free to let us know and we'll desticky it again, because this stickyness is on trial, and if someone thinks it shouldn't be stickied or if activity somehow gets worse from it being here, we'll move it back down. Keep showing off stuff, lovely Pokémon Generals!

I said sticky stickied stickyness so many times there...

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Since this thread is so beautifully active and overall great, me and Brendino wanted to sticky it to make it even more visible! If the opening poster disagrees, feel free to let us know and we'll desticky it again, because this stickyness is on trial, and if someone thinks it shouldn't be stickied or if activity somehow gets worse from it being here, we'll move it back down. Keep showing off stuff, lovely Pokémon Generals!

I said sticky stickied stickyness so many times there...

Well I'm here and since it's already on the 2nd page now with shock from me, go ahead and sticky it please.

EDIT: Sorry that's why I didn't see it on the 1st, it's already been stickied.

Well guess what? There maybe another remodel in my pikaroom, time to think about another expansion, goodness when I and Babe looked at 2 other shelves, we need to knock down 2 other walls to make room, I am soooo excited, it is just some thing I want to get onto now, but know it will take a couple of months to get down, but all a pleasure in the process!!

Got some thing today for the new addition:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
So, some cool finds at my local Target from Saturday:

Deck boxes with each of the Kalos starters on them:
Spoiler:

And Pikachu and Froakie plushes!
Spoiler:

Now I just need a Fennekin to complete my set of the Kalos starters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back