• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I don't know how I missed posted the pic of this one but I guess it's because it was hanging in my closest and not in my pokemon tub:

shirtun.jpg

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
Awesome stuff guys. I wish they made more plushies, but if your favorites aren't the popular ones, you're usually out of luck! Been dying for a Magneton or Kingler one for years.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Once again I'm overspending on Pokemon, just bought 3 more Pokemon plushies, and they should arrive sometime next week.

They are:
• Bidoof plush
• Pachirisu plush
• and a talking Oshawott plush
I also want to buy Snivy, Pikachu, and Tepig talking plush, I ran out of money

also pre ordered 5 booster packs for the Plasma Freeze BW9.

I also saw, don't remember which site, they are taking pre-orders for a Sylveon plush... I want to pre order one.

edit/forgot: I'll add the pictures when I received them

magnetic said:
Awesome stuff guys. I wish they made more plushies, but if your favorites aren't the popular ones, you're usually out of luck! Been dying for a Magneton or Kingler one for years.
True, I been searching for a Persian plush for years, and never can find one.

They are out there, they are on a site I just linked PesianTrainer to.
Got the link, pretty good!

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I think this is sorta funny, in 10 years it will only be me and you PersianTrainer posting in here, we buy to much, I'm headed tomorrow on the hunt for more things from family dollar and big lots.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Iowa
  • Seen Jun 11, 2013
Amazing collections o.o ... I wish I had half of the stuff you have ~RNC~ o:

Currently viewing a Pikachu necklace on eBay I want, price isn't too bad :)

I have no impressive collection to post, but wanted to compliment everyone else's ^^;

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Really?! Where's the link? Can't find it. xD
I'll PM it to you as I not know if it's allowed to post it in a post or not.
Amazing collections o.o ... I wish I had half of the stuff you have ~RNC~ o:

Currently viewing a Pikachu necklace on eBay I want, price isn't too bad :)

I have no impressive collection to post, but wanted to compliment everyone else's ^^;

I didn't give to much for my necklace but since I currently post in the pickachu haterz, loverz thread I cannot comment on it.

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
Get anything cool today RNC? Eager to see your new finds.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Lucky you RNC, my local Rite Aid stores have been out of Pokemon stuff for months - 3 of my Pokemon orders are scheduled to arrive on Monday

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
But here's the thing, I have to have all of the collection and they only had that set, there are 2 others and I need to find them. lol

backuk.jpg

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Bidoof plush just arrived in the mail today! A day earlier than scheduled arrival date - and I put her next to Bibarel. My shelf is slowly running out of space. About 3 to 4 more plushies and space will be gone.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I get most of my cards from Target, and most of my merchandise from hobby shops and conventions.

I probably won't get a whole collection picture up for quite a while, but these are the things I've added in the past 2 weeks to my collection that weren't Pokemon cards:

Spoiler:

First 79 episodes on DVD, custom-stamped Eeveelution buttons, and the 8 Kanto badges!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Great items there donavannj.... I'm supposed to get my two plushies today (according the package tracking) - my Plasma box I'll have to wait till Monday.
-----------------------

Edit, Just opened them!!

First off, my newest companion from Sinnoh, and also one of the few non-weasel/non-cat Pokemon I actually like (primarily thanks to Dawn in the anime) - Pachirisu, later one when I clean a bit more my room, I'll update my collection picture on the first page (I think my post is the 5th or 6th reply on that first page)
Spoiler:

Also Oshawott/Mijumaru arrived on the same day. Had a tough time getting out of the mail box, the darn delivery guy stuffed the package in there, and it just barely fit, so it was a tough time getting out.... I love Oshy!! Right where it's scalchop is, is the button to make him speak!! Keychain!! Can't wait to take him along with me.
Unopened Box:
Spoiler:

Along with all my other sea-otter Pokemon, he is on top of the box!
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
got these not too long ago, really neat things.
Spoiler:

Years
I had my brother pick it up at an anime convention that was this weekend in my area. They're too small to be necklaces, though. They're merely phone charms. Both are about 1 inch tall. I suppose if you wanted to you could put them on a necklace chain. The hooks are certainly big enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back