• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breed shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyGyaradosisShiny

Just some Neckbeard who plays Pokemon
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2020
Shop is open once again! I am taking requests this time! if you have a request for 6th gen please vm/pm
Offering the following:
Starters:
unova: all three events breedable
kanto: all three breedable
johto cyndaquil tododile
Hoenn mudkip breedable / treecko debateable
sinnoh n/a

Next list is random stuff under my trainer tag, it's nothing special

Kanto
ditto pidgeotto and nidoking (breed requests available but not confirming any natures or anything specific apart from decent ivs and maybe nature)

johto
a slugma with flame body, useful for hatching eggs

Hoenn
swablu breedjects x6

Sinnoh
gible

also got tons of wonder trade stuff. will update when i get a chance.

Legend/shiny give list

unfortunately i only have 1 available shiny and that is azumarill ou format.

happy trading folks!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
D'you think I could trade for Entei? I have several rare items from your list, like Master Ball, several Rare Candies, and several "good TMs" including Ice Beam and Flamethrower.

I have plenty of rare Pokemon from Generation III games as well.

ShinyGyaradosisShiny

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2020
D'you think I could trade for Entei? I have several rare items from your list, like Master Ball, several Rare Candies, and several "good TMs" including Ice Beam and Flamethrower.

I have plenty of rare Pokemon from Generation III games as well.

Of course! I could really use a master ball for later, do you think you can send a wanted poke with you? I need a carvanha

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
Of course! I could really use a master ball for later, do you think you can send a wanted poke with you? I need a carvanha

Ah, sorry, I couldn't get a Carvanha for you. Thanks for the trade anyhow! I will come back and trade Carvanha to you as soon as I can (could be several days).

ShinyGyaradosisShiny

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2020
Update! I am in desperate need of a Raichu, if you have one it will really help! I will trade anything for it, (NOTE the raichu needs to be around level 89 to 100.)

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
Years
hey, would you like to trade your mewtwo for... ermmmm... a Ho-Oh? got it shiny by soft reseting the game for like, 20 minutes maybe? and its stats are dull imo, so i dont really wanna keep it.
it will be holding a sacred ash. d u accept?

ShinyGyaradosisShiny

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2020
Hey there, I have the Carvanha ready for trade. It is holding another Master Ball. All I need for now is Raikou. I also have many TMs and Rare Candies if you so wish for some.
A carvanha with masterball if fine. I'll get raikou right now

hey, would you like to trade your mewtwo for... ermmmm... a Ho-Oh? got it shiny by soft reseting the game for like, 20 minutes maybe? and its stats are dull imo, so i dont really wanna keep it.
it will be holding a sacred ash. d u accept?
I actually do not have mewtwo anymore, and i can probably do something like a shiny for shiny, i've got shiny raichu and honchkrow

i can send you all the items you need for shiny pontya
I can trade for those items, only for a few though, what tms do you have

Last edited:

Sevrah

Sevrah Lux
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 9, 2023
CMT For your Shiny Honchkrow please!

Post what you want on my thread. :)

ShinyGyaradosisShiny

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2020
EDIT! I now have 5th gen, and traded most of my shiny pokes from 4th gen but i have some for trade

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Do you IV breed them and with egg moves?
If so hear the poke's I want.
Budew:Female
Totodile:Male
Growlithe:Male
Scyther:Female
Gastly:Male

I have a Shiny Eevee, Minccino, Altaria, and Pilowswine. All Shiny. Also I have dream world arceus, event mewtwo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back