• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hey DJG, I looked at the game in YAPE, and I saw that Floatzels Base Defense stat is 22, it should be 55. Not a big deal but the second gym leader uses this as his signature PKMN and it was WAY too easy to beat with physical attacks. :/

I'm aware, yes. Unfortunately, I lost my more updated ROM of LoG that fixes and and some other fixes...

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Won the League, get Hevah Symbol, and talked to Chaomega... where is the entrance of the Lost Shadow?!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Speaking of R.D.'s (Wait...Ruby Destiny not Rainbow Dash) missing backsprite, pretty much all unobtainable Pokemon have missing backsprites. I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but since Mew has Transform, transforming into those Pokemon looks weird due to the "??" backsprite. It's minor, but I suggest adding backsprites to even unobtainable Pokemon for Transform's sake.

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2013
So I'm almost done with this game (first playthrough), however I've run into a major issue.. I've beaten the league, collected all of the dragon gods, beaten Joseph and gotten yiyan, and I've gotten all 8 of the ruby destiny fragments. Also be aware I'm playing on Version 15, the most recent version. I put all the fragments in my bag and headed over to the tower, but when I talked to Jayson he acted like it was my first time there, and when I talked to Chaomega he told me to go see Giratina in shadow valley. However, I already got shaymin (I had to in order to get my 8th symbol), and since I've beaten Joseph, the entrance to shadow valley in dusk path's mineral cave is gone. That's not all. Out of boredom I went to Breeze Isle, and when I got there I saw that April and Breatherna were there as well. Whenever I tried to start the double battle (for the second time now) I was able to walk around after saying yes to the battle twice.. ?? Additionally, I was able to obtain another Devihel and another Angeallen. Furthermore, I went to see if Jospeh was in front of Yiyan AGAIN, and surprisingly he was. However, when I beat him, he wouldn't move even though I had shaymin, a problem many other people had as well. I've gone through just about every page in this thread and I've seen similar questions, but nobody has answered. I would be very grateful if someone could help, as I've put alot of hours into this game... If I have to restart that's fine, but I'd like an answer because it's driving me crazy. Thanks for your time, guys.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
So I'm almost done with this game (first playthrough), however I've run into a major issue.. I've beaten the league, collected all of the dragon gods, beaten Joseph and gotten yiyan, and I've gotten all 8 of the ruby destiny fragments. Also be aware I'm playing on Version 15, the most recent version. I put all the fragments in my bag and headed over to the tower, but when I talked to Jayson he acted like it was my first time there, and when I talked to Chaomega he told me to go see Giratina in shadow valley. However, I already got shaymin (I had to in order to get my 8th symbol), and since I've beaten Joseph, the entrance to shadow valley in dusk path's mineral cave is gone. That's not all. Out of boredom I went to Breeze Isle, and when I got there I saw that April and Breatherna were there as well. Whenever I tried to start the double battle (for the second time now) I was able to walk around after saying yes to the battle twice.. ?? Additionally, I was able to obtain another Devihel and another Angeallen. Furthermore, I went to see if Jospeh was in front of Yiyan AGAIN, and surprisingly he was. However, when I beat him, he wouldn't move even though I had shaymin, a problem many other people had as well. I've gone through just about every page in this thread and I've seen similar questions, but nobody has answered. I would be very grateful if someone could help, as I've put alot of hours into this game... If I have to restart that's fine, but I'd like an answer because it's driving me crazy. Thanks for your time, guys.

I am aware of this bug, but unfortunately, I have no idea what it causing this to happen.
It's a rare bug though.

Anyway, please send me your saved file via PM so I can activate the final event for you.
Note: Save file, not saved states.

I'll get back to you when I get home.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Where can I find Seviper and Croagunk and how far would it be in the game?

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
So yeah, I just did the Light catching Ralts script, and just like the first post mentioned, my level 13 Charmander fainted the Ralts with two scratches. Is this going to cause any problems in my game later on?

Years
i know this is wrong thread but destinedjagold can i send ruby destiny save file
I have told u this before but still the same after months of playing
I really liked it a lot but after u have to do training section 1 again,i keep going to the land of the dead and when devihel resseructs me i go back to the land of the dead and this goes on forever
by the way i play this game on my android galaxy y using gameboid emu

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
i know this is wrong thread but destinedjagold can i send ruby destiny save file
I have told u this before but still the same after months of playing
I really liked it a lot but after u have to do training section 1 again,i keep going to the land of the dead and when devihel resseructs me i go back to the land of the dead and this goes on forever
by the way i play this game on my android galaxy y using gameboid emu

This thread is for Life of Guardians only though.
So if you have problems with the previous RD games, leave me a PM or a VM.
Don't post it here. ^^

So yeah, I just did the Light catching Ralts script, and just like the first post mentioned, my level 13 Charmander fainted the Ralts with two scratches. Is this going to cause any problems in my game later on?

It won't change the game. Don't worry about it.

Where can I find Seviper and Croagunk and how far would it be in the game?

If you have seen them, then you can look up their locations with your PokeDex.
I forgot of their whereabouts though... Soz... :\

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Thanks for the confirm of no problems with the Ralts fainting.

AlienhunterX, I looked south of the first gym (The one in Silkwind Town with Janice as the Elemental Master right?) and did not find a Croagunk. If you still have a save file from that game, could look him up in your pokedex for me?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I hate reposting but being the last post in the previous page usually means it goes unseen as people only pay attention to the current page and not realize what was posted last. (Either that or I'm being ignored, lol) Anyways,

"Speaking of R.D.'s (Wait...Ruby Destiny not Rainbow Dash) missing backsprite, pretty much all unobtainable Pokemon have missing backsprites. I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but since Mew has Transform, transforming into those Pokemon looks weird due to the "??" backsprite. It's minor, but I suggest adding backsprites to even unobtainable Pokemon for Transform's sake."

Years
I really love this hack a lot! It was a very creative hack.... even though I never finished it :P I kept getting glitched in the betas haha. I will give it another shot and we will see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back