• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

you spot a creepy clown irl

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
CcjWnENWoAA8_ie.jpg

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
The first thing I'd do is try and quell some of my emotions, as - obviously - I'd be a bit shaken. To do this, I would use the advice of a great, wise sage: 'Ok be calm'.

The second thing I'd do is assess whether or not the clown is hostile. If not, and they're just kidding around, then it'd be all good. I'd just have a bit of a laugh and walk away. If not, and they're gearing up to attack me, I'd have to take some sort of action. Running would be the easiest, but should that not be possible I'd need to fight back. Usually, I carry stationery around with me, which would be the best option; for instance, these items of stationery could double as projectiles.

5f732c28-3ec6-490f-871a-c5a1fcbf0d2a_1.26a02f093309a89e1a1f764a1c6d80b7.jpeg
Bic-4-Colour-Pen.jpg

The third thing depends on whether or not I lose or win. If I were to lose, I would apply the alternate course of action from Step 2 and get the hell out of there. If I were to win, though, I'd shout at the clown, running away in humiliation, these simple words:

★ABR: i just
★ABR: dont wanna lose

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
There are pictures of one all over the local McDonald's.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
If I am looking out the window, probably just stare back to make sure it doesnt go anywhere.

If i see it in public, make sure I'm with a group of people or keep my distance.

If its just me and the clown somewhere, run.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Nothing, because it wont happen, because it's just a stupid thing that happened a few time that's blown out of proportion by the news. Kinda like the Bathsalt zombie apocolypse.

If I did by some direct action of god himself come across this situation, I'd put a bullet in the idiots chest and then make sure he fully understood that he was going to die in a f**king clown suit. I mean really, aside from torture, I cant imagine a worse way to die than in child molester makeup and a wig.

And if I don't have a gun, well then I can use the pocket knife I always carry. It's not like someone in a clown suit will actually be able to fight back.

And yes, stuff like this stupid clown craze does urk me. Smarten up, cattle.

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
one of my friends spotted one wandering around my town last night at about 2:50 in the morning, purportedly, so needless to say, I'm Intrigued.

Years
Laugh at it. Clowns are naturally afraid of laughter, having never heard it before in their lives.

Whatever you do, don't start crying. That will signal them to attack.

Back