• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
^colorful... O.o 9/10 *expecting some guy like Digispirit Virus to give avatar a low rating*

My avatar? It's my new theme. Remembering old avatars.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
oni flygon said:
^colorful... O.o 9/10 *expecting some guy like Digispirit Virus to give avatar a low rating*

My avatar? It's my new theme. Remembering old avatars.
ya ya blame me for evrything...i already agreed to not use my avatar rating system...ok?
avatar above^ except for the fact that hairs covering half the avatar, its pretty good...7-8/10...but who am i to insult a kouichi fan?

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
^ heh, looks like a doom dragon or some kind of zombie-like creature. Its cool! 8/10

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
You really think so? I just wish I did better on the rest of the drawing, lol.
Eh, I'll try draw tyranitar again some time in the future, maybe he'll turn out much better than before!

^ Again, I like that death, doom, or zombie dragon avatar. Scary lookin' too. Is it from mtg? 8/10! Hoohaa!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
AH! big karate dragonite with a smile=scary 7-9/10
ya...Draco...its one crazy card...

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
8/10...ive seen that thing too often now...

can someone rate this avatar?
6833749.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back