• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

_Prince_

Pikachu?
Years
VA and I had our UU battle and I won that.

We should get our doubles done soon.

EDIT: I just checked the first post lol
Team Underused
_Prince_ VS Aurafire
Do I battle Aura now?

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
XD Yes you do, _Prince_

And in case it wasn't obvious enough, Round Three shall be getting it's own week extension as well. So, if you'd all please wait in line in front of my Snorlax....NOM NOM NOM!

Furthermore, methinks I'll be moving the three Side-Tournies to the Winter Tournaments from now on. We seem to have more activity then for whatever reason. lol

_Prince_

Pikachu?
Years
XD Yes you do, _Prince_

And in case it wasn't obvious enough, Round Three shall be getting it's own week extension as well. So, if you'd all please wait in line in front of my Snorlax....NOM NOM NOM!

Furthermore, methinks I'll be moving the three Side-Tournies to the Winter Tournaments from now on. We seem to have more activity then for whatever reason. lol

I've always been most active throughout the past four tourney's and this one :P

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
I will contact Aurafire soon and if he has no Wi-Fi, we'll have our battle on Shoddy.

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Me and Aurafire were Shoddy Battling and I was winning 6-4 and I'm pretty sure I would've won the game with my +6 CM Latias but we got d/ced XD. We're going to try again now. Edit. Dude to ridiculous hax, I lose to Aurafire 5-2. Crits against me. And a freeze.

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Me and Aurafire were Shoddy Battling and I was winning 6-4 and I'm pretty sure I would've won the game with my +6 CM Latias but we got d/ced XD. We're going to try again now. Edit. Dude to ridiculous hax, I lose to Aurafire 5-2. Crits against me. And a freeze.

One crit (since the second one didn't matter), and one freeze. Yeah, there was some hax, but it wasn't ridiculous I'd say. Any match is going to have at least a few occurrences of hax. It's unavoidable. ;_______;

Honestly, if you had sent in Mence and Outraged, you may have been able to take care of Suicune. 4-2 isn't an insurmountable deficit, really...But idk, I guess it might not have mattered. I wish the battle could have been a bit better, but good game nonetheless.

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
You called it ridiculous in our battle ._. Mence doesn't carry Outrage. Very weird how in the first battle Suicune didn't Ice Beam Latias (iirc)and surfed it, and we agreed on rematching with the same teams and 2nd battle it was using the most obvious team.
Also iirc, wasn't it a Crocune in 1st battle?

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
You called it ridiculous in our battle ._. Mence doesn't carry Outrage. Very weird how in the first battle Suicune didn't Ice Beam Latias (iirc)and surfed it, and we agreed on rematching with the same teams and 2nd battle it was using the most obvious team.
Also iirc, wasn't it a Crocune in 1st battle?

The first battle was a D/C, so it was inconclusive. And yeah, the one crit was tough, but it was 6-4 at that point, so still anyone's game.

And no, I used the exact same team from our first battle. I used a defensive Calm Mind Suicune if you're wondering.

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
The first battle was a D/C, so it was inconclusive. And yeah, the one crit was tough, but it was 6-4 at that point, so still anyone's game.

And no, I used the exact same team from our first battle. I used a defensive Calm Mind Suicune if you're wondering.

W/e. Just saying that between what I saw in the 1st and 2nd battles you didn't have anything to kill my Latias besides your Heatran which might've exploded. W/e. The d/c might've cost me the match =/ which I clearly would've won

Last edited:
Back