The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Old Posted November 15th, 2013 (06:24 PM).
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychomew2 View Post
I'm sure thats possible, but all the same I would kind of like to hear it from him. The way he put it seemed kind of accusatory to me. I'm certainly not claiming that I could have taken it the wrong way though. I have more difficulty than most as far as communication skills are concerned, and discussing things through the internet certainly doesn't help with those problems.
XD Yup, that I understand.

Get your own one here http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=307712
Old Posted November 16th, 2013 (12:07 PM).
Blastin'Tyruntz
Boredom is so boring these days

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychomew2 View Post
I'm sure thats possible, but all the same I would kind of like to hear it from him. The way he put it seemed kind of accusatory to me. I'm certainly not claiming that I could have taken it the wrong way though. I have more difficulty than most as far as communication skills are concerned, and discussing things through the internet certainly doesn't help with those problems.
Listen up K? I was saying the last part in my post because as Ewery1 said, a lot of people have made the same mistake. Now, i didn't know how popular this thread could go, but 27 pages is a LOT. So seeinG the same mistakes over and over made me a little irritated. Plus, i started freshman year at highschool and i chose Biotechnology and Chemistry as subjects i want to learn, which puts me in a lot od stress. I shouldn't have taken it on you, you're absolutly right. I am sorry. And listen to this, and im doing it here because i have communication problems too: Until 8th grade i could not talk to girls. Heck, i asked a girl to be my girlfriend through Facebook-at 01:30!
But you know, you made a mistake, i made a mistake...we're human beings after all. I hope we can leave that behind us, move on and perhaps be friends because i love Psychic pokemon lol.
So let's leave this behind and start a clean slate, what do you say?

Hi, I'm Idan, i run this thread. What about you? :D

It's super-effective!
Paired to peopleZ
Old Posted November 16th, 2013 (12:40 PM).
psychomew2
Rank 1: Otsdarva

Nature: Rash
I'm psychomew2, and I can on occasion make mountains out of molehills XD. I was far too fast to assume the worst, and I do apologize for that. I hope this little difficulty of ours has no long term consiquence on the vitality of your thread

On the matter of my argument with Idankingo I admit to being too fast to anger and assuming the worst too quickly, and apologize for any unpleasentness caused because of it.
Old Posted November 16th, 2013 (12:50 PM).
Ewery1
Buizels FTW!

Nature: Jolly
Yay! Happiness! Apparently that is not 25 characters...

Get your own one here http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=307712
Old Posted November 17th, 2013 (06:03 AM). Edited November 27th, 2013 by Blastin'Tyruntz.
Blastin'Tyruntz
Boredom is so boring these days

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewery1 View Post
Yay! Happiness! Apparently that is not 25 characters...
Yay! Happiness! Is precisley 15 Letters.

MY THREAD IS DEAD!!!!!

It's super-effective!
Paired to peopleZ
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links