• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokemon Mithril Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2009
I'de be willing to help im VERY graphical and im currently making my own game as it is, so i could throw some aid your way.

Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2009
Aha i was going to do that but it appears i cannot link pictures with less then 15 posts. :/
I could sort sprites in orders, incorporate different generation sprites into your current generation, example: HG/SS into Emerald for example, I have successfully done first city, mine is called Surrea City, custom ofcourse, have the professor encounter done when i go to head outside without a Pokémon, rival battle etc. this may not seem much to you but bearing in mind i started doing this not so long ago, i can do graphics for you, cutouts etc too.

K. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2009
aight, also i just designed a sprite, a camper to be precise, from using picture of camper. ill show u that too.

I threw them in as Picture files not RPG Maker ones

Last edited:

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
Today and Yesterday were my first breaks from when this thread opened. Once I will make 1 cave and some events I will release a alpha of the game that ends when you beat the first gym leader.
(But i need a sprite for rpg maker xp for the gym leader ) AND THATS THE NEW AND FIRST POKEMON MTIHRIL CONTEST, IS TO DESIGN A OVERWORLD, AND GRAPHIC OF A GYM LEADER MALE/FEMALE I DONT CARE.
LOPOM THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO PROVE YOURSELF (LOL JUST KIDDING)
AND KLOFKAC RE DOWNLOAD THE RPG MAKER XP AND ILL GIVE YOU A PRODUCT KEY THING.

Klofkac

He's back!
Years
So, I finally found the installer. And that code? ... ... ... ... ...... ...... I somewhere found it, too.

Edit: That code doesn't work!?

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
I'm almost done the aplha and it's only been 1 month.
I just have to finish the first gym and I'm done (now where do I get some gym tiles?)
Also the gym leader contest is still going on.

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
Ive been working on this game for about a month now, its now as much as u think. I'm working a lot, it takes the average person like a year to release an ALPHA with only like 15 maps.
I might not include the gym leader in the training camp though (I'm not really sure about it)
So if you guys got any ideas for the game plz post thme here, and the contest is still going on!!!

!!!LOOK ON ABOVE POSTS FOR GYM LEADER CONTEST!!!

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
ALPHA beta testing is complete I found 100000000000000000000000000 errors but I cant really fix them because it will take a while I rather just release it with the errors, get feedback on the errors, and fix them asap.

ayevdayev

Legend
Years
The game is now like 99% complete only 1 map left to finish up
I fixed tileset errors
Sprite errors
map errors
event errors
im now adding wild pokemon to 1 more map and im done.
There will also be a testing of a few maps it will be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back