• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Thanks for the welcome~ And yeah, I love Psyduck. He derps so much it's adorable. <3

What Misty shipping do you like most?
Pokeshipping all the way. It's not only my Pokemon OTP, but it's also (in my opinion) the one that makes the most sense and definatly the cutest~

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Thanks for the welcome~ And yeah, I love Psyduck. He derps so much it's adorable. <3

What Misty shipping do you like most?
Pokeshipping all the way. It's not only my Pokemon OTP, but it's also (in my opinion) the one that makes the most sense and definatly the cutest~

Your welcome!:) Thank you for answering the question. Pokeshipping is one of my favorite shippings. Now, I multiship Misty a lot even nervermets.It made me a little nostalgic when I remember the hints backXD Psyduck makes a nice pokemon and if its serious enough in battles, Psyduck is pretty much a strong pokemon. I once wish it could evolved into a GolduckXD

I haven't drawn a Misty fanart lately, and I guess I couldn't scan my drawings anymore but I do made my last drawing before the scanner is gone.XD

Snapshot_20120518.jpg

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2023
- Name -
Myc Shredder

- Why Do you want to join? -
I find Misty to be me the most outstanding female character in the entire anime: the hero's first companion; unique in every aspect (persona, looks, likes); & quite frankly, the anime just sucks without her :D
Plus, I've always had a crush on my Mist <3 :P

- What's your favorite pokémon of Misty -
Gyarados

-
What Misty shipping do you like most? -
Pokéshipping; & then some more pokéshipping.

Jalsy

RESET
Years
- Name -
Myc Shredder

- Why Do you want to join? -
I find Misty to be me the most outstanding female character in the entire anime: the hero's first companion; unique in every aspect (persona, looks, likes); & quite frankly, the anime just sucks without her :D
Plus, I've always had a crush on my Mist <3 :P

- What's your favorite pokémon of Misty -
Gyarados

-
What Misty shipping do you like most? -
Pokéshipping; & then some more pokéshipping.

Cool! You like Gyarados too. I love Gyarados. >< Welcome to the club Myc Shredder! I'll add you to the list.

I got one.Topic: How do you think Iris and Cilan respond upon meeting Misty, if she ever return in Unova?

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2023

Cool! You like Gyarados too. I love Gyarados. >< Welcome to the club Myc Shredder! I'll add you to the list.

I got one.Topic: How do you think Iris and Cilan respond upon meeting Misty, if she ever return in Unova?
Thank you Ashist for the warm welome as well as for including me in this club :)
PS: although it might seem slightly unrelated to the topic, but it just so happens that I am currently effing around with a Fire Red rom trying to build up a game with Misty as the main character. I've only started learning the basics of rom hacking though so wish me luck!

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Thank you Ashist for the warm welome as well as for including me in this club :)
PS: although it might seem slightly unrelated to the topic, but it just so happens that I am currently effing around with a Fire Red rom trying to build up a game with Misty as the main character. I've only started learning the basics of rom hacking though so wish me luck!

Your welcome Myc Shredder!
I see.. that's kinda cool. It's nice you will use Misty as the main character. Good Luck then! *smiles*

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2012
Name: ~EnteiRaikou~
Why Do you want to join: I like Misty when she there, ash always fight and make jokes
What your favorite pokemon of Misty's: Psyduck of course

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Name: ~EnteiRaikou~
Why Do you want to join: I like Misty when she there, ash always fight and make jokes
What your favorite pokemon of Misty's: Psyduck of course

Oh! Another Misty and Psyduck fan, *smiles* ~EnteiRaikou~ , welcome to the club! I guess, I'll update the club:)

I got to say, I miss their bickering..the arguments are quite funny sometimes but considerably as one of my favorite Misty [and friends] scenes.. XD

I'll post this again, just in case;
Topic: How do you think Iris and Cilan respond upon meeting Misty, if she ever return in Unova?

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
How do you think Iris and Cilan respond upon meeting Misty, if she ever return in Unova?

That's hard. Somehow I imagine Cilan being his usual self, and being quite friendly towards her. However, somehow I don't see Iris and Misty getting along. Maybe some kind of rivalry?

Jalsy

RESET
Years
I see what you mean..Yet I have a feelings they'll get along at some ways:)

A banner I made yesterday!Feel free to use *as long as it'll have a credit..and if you want it*XD

mistyfanclubjune.jpg

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
I leave for three months to find out that theres tons of members here now!!!!!!! Awesome :D.

Hi guys! HOw's everyone doing and what did I missed?

Just wanted to stop by and share this banner I made. It's been a long time since I made a banner but here it goes..[ comments are well accepted]

goodoldtimes.png
i like how you put the wording outside the banner a technique that completely slipped my mind.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 1, 2014
I can't see that happening sadly, even though she is in the tournament in the video games but I think it would most likely have something to do with said tournament.

Lightning

Years
Name: foxyvulpixie
Why Do you want to join: Because Misty is my favorite girl Pokemon character and she's bombin' I love how independent and caring she is and she owns some awesome Water Pokemon <333
What your favorite pokemon of Misty's: Psyduck!!!

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Why Do you want to join: Because Misty is my favorite girl Pokemon character and she's bombin' I love how independent and caring she is and she owns some awesome Water Pokemon <333

Misty really got awesome water pokemons. I just hope she'll have a Unova water pokemon. I know it's a bit impossible but yeah, it would be nice to see her have/own one.
Aw, another Misty's Psyduck fan..:) Welcome to the club foxyvulpixie!

Jalsy

RESET
Years
hmm.. Seems a little quiet here. Is there any news of Misty in BW2 games?I'm just curious though..
Also. To bring something up here, Post your favorite Misty fanarts, pictures, sceenshots etc.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm becoming a temporary member with Ashist's permission for this post :D

I can't see that happening sadly, even though she is in the tournament in the video games but I think it would most likely have something to do with said tournament.
This is true, but that wasn't the question! How do you think she could come back in BW2, if she was to come back? :D Personally I reckon she'd be really cool as Marlon's assistant, or maybe even as a team battle gym leader in his gym. She'll definitely be strong enough by now, so she'd be a strong gym leader to fight against and I think her team would complement Marlon's very well :D What do you guys think?

Ahhh Psyduck is awesome! How come he's your favourite though? I'd love to know :D Psyduck's personality is hilarious to watch and the short moments of insane power are very promising when they occasionally do happen, although I can't help but be slightly irritated by how useless and in the way he is throughout most of the episodes >.> So why do you like him? :D

As for news of Misty in the BW2 games, as far as I know she's in the World Tournament thing with what seems to be a pretty cool team, but other than that I don't think she's featured at all D: It's a crime, she's actually pretty cool in-game! That just goes back to the previous topic though; how do you guys think she could be featured? :D

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Since BW2 already come out i think there should be a new topic.

With all the new pokemon what do you think misty's party would be like?

Jalsy

RESET
Years
This is true, but that wasn't the question! How do you think she could come back in BW2, if she was to come back? :D Personally I reckon she'd be really cool as Marlon's assistant, or maybe even as a team battle gym leader in his gym. She'll definitely be strong enough by now, so she'd be a strong gym leader to fight against and I think her team would complement Marlon's very well :D What do you guys think?

I guess you guys were right. Having her in BW2 seems not-so happening, despite of not having the signs of her return from the start of BW. But I do think that she had improved her skills as a gym leader and also a trainer of water type pokemons.

I guess a mentioning thing, would be closest for her. I don't know..it could hardly happened and still there is no sign of her return..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back