• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon sprite doesn't disappear when it faints

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jan 3, 2016
Pokémon sprite doesn't disappear when it faints

Hey. Im fairly new to essentials and the whole game making progress. But I'm not incapable of everything just a few questions i have that i cant seem to sort out myself.
Im working on my first game and so far its going great! I have made my first custom pokemon starter sprite (grass/poison) as a snake like creature. Im really happy on how it came out. Anyway added it as a new pokemon in the pbs sorted out all spriting. But i noticed that when the first rival (one of 3) that has the advantage in pokemon typing has my custom grass starter, when i defeat it, the pokemon dosent dissapear as all other normal pokemon do. Which means ill kick the things but but it dosent dissapear, and then the rival apears beside it. Can i get some help please

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 12, 2016
You should watch the turtoriol of atomic. But how did you add the new pokemon because i dont know to do that.

Back