• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2008
Well, I didn't realise that I referenced that (unuseful) DLL in APE's project. Sorry for the error... To fix it, just download the newest version of the tool from the 1st post.

*sigh*. Did you download the most recent version, Infernal?

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2008
Check the first post; there's a link to the VB6 runtime files. If that doesn't work, then I don't know what else to say.

Wuggles

Pokémon Omega
Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2013
it's simple, just look what DLL file is missing, and go to google and download it ;)

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
it's simple, just look what DLL file is missing, and go to google and download it ;)
It doesn't work - -'
Btw, HackMew.. He's running Vista and can't register DLL, OCX files properly.
Weird.. 'Cause I tested your tools on Vista and they worked fine..

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
I used a raw unused/edited Fire Red ROM, hunted down Lugia in Over World editor that I downloaded from the first page of this topic, and It shows the "Import Pallete" and "Import Image". I hit "Load Sprite" (The button you use to find the .BMP), I hit Darkrai, and it gave me the error. I can provide a screenie if you need.

Yes, I'd like a screenshoot. Oh, and also the Darkrai sprite that you tried to insert. It would be better.

Great tools HackMew! I love them :)
Thanks, this makes hacking easier for me.

Greets Poke-Roy

Thank you :)

ok i treid it on the downsatirs pc and it loads fine... i will just have to use it on there... i really need a tutorial for APE though and fast...

Download the newest version of APE from the first post and please try it on the other computer. It must work now.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
This is soooo cooooool!!!!!!
Exactly what i was lookin for and walla thnx to hackmew ive learned the reality of hacking!
yyhnx very much

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2008
-HackMew- Your tools are the best. I am using most of them to create my own hack, however, where can I find something to change the very begining text in FireRed (Where it describes what the buttons do and the text before Professor Oaks speach. the one that looks like a notebook)
----THANKS for the tools, and if noone know where to find what I am looking for that is ok.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
Years
-HackMew- Your tools are the best. I am using most of them to create my own hack, however, where can I find something to change the very begining text in FireRed (Where it describes what the buttons do and the text before Professor Oaks speach. the one that looks like a notebook)
----THANKS for the tools, and if noone know where to find what I am looking for that is ok.

Well that is simple, download -Advance Text- from the PokeCommunity Toolbox, then when it is done downloading, open your ROM, type in the words that appear on the intro in the "Search" tab, click "write to INI" then edit it. If you need more help, just PM. Also maybe next time you should post a question in the "Simple Questions" Thread, or just search for the answer.

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2008
Thank you DP Master 92. I did not even think about that.

PS - Sorry about posting a question, just got a little confused
(Won't happen again!)

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2023
Everytime I try to use it I get this error message and yes it is the knew one:
Run-time error '713'

Class not registered.
You need the following file to be installed on your machine. MSSTDFMT.DLL.

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
This is soooo cooooool!!!!!!
Exactly what i was lookin for and walla thnx to hackmew ive learned the reality of hacking!
yyhnx very much

Err... ok. You're welcome :)

-HackMew- Your tools are the best.

Hey, thanks! ^^

Yeah, this looks nice. Congrats!

Thank you ;)

If I ask, how do you make these programs?

All of them were made with VB6.

Thanks! Those programs help me alot

Glad to see you like them :)

Everytime I try to use it I get this error message and yes it is the knew one:
Run-time error '713'

Class not registered.
You need the following file to be installed on your machine. MSSTDFMT.DLL.

You didn't even specify the program name and/or the version but I know you were using APE. Anyway, WTH! o_O
I dunno what happens but for some reason that error was still present in the fixed version. Well, please download the latest one as I'm sure it will work. Drop me a line if APE works for you or not.

Back