• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Carbon Version (RMXP)

How is it so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
The new screenshots look really well. I like the look of the battle commands. I don't like the brown EXP bar though. I think you should go with a really bright color to match the HP bar. Maybe even a silver color or something like that.

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
I'm going to have to agree with Neo-Dragon on the above-mentioned EXP bars... although I myself like the color, I think that it would look better if the RGB values were toned up a bit.

The new sprites look really great, although I'm kind of unsure about why you put that funky background behind Professor Mai... It seems like something that would be animated- in motion, even though I'm pretty sure it won't be.

A great idea for the new fire starter, but where's Pyaroo? Will it still be a pokemon in-game?

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
very nice updates!

Keep going with the game!

Thank you and I will ;)

Wow FMP nice dude this is really awesome. :D

lol Thank you Ryu.

The new screenshots look really well. I like the look of the battle commands. I don't like the brown EXP bar though. I think you should go with a really bright color to match the HP bar. Maybe even a silver color or something like that.

Thank you and I thought about a silver color for the EXP a while back I'll tone it up a bit Thanks.

I'm going to have to agree with Neo-Dragon on the above-mentioned EXP bars... although I myself like the color, I think that it would look better if the RGB values were toned up a bit.

The new sprites look really great, although I'm kind of unsure about why you put that funky background behind Professor Mai... It seems like something that would be animated- in motion, even though I'm pretty sure it won't be.

A great idea for the new fire starter, but where's Pyaroo? Will it still be a pokemon in-game?

I'll tone them up a little more. Thank you and actually I wanted to animate the background so when you click it forms together then a pokemon appears....something to that effect I'll do that a bit later on.

and thank you, Pyaroo will still be in the game It will be an easter egg event.

<~F.M.P~>

Years
I was re reading the first post and noticed the carbon cycle. How exactly does the carbon cycle work? and how does it fit into the other regions?

It makes a little more sense If you could see the actual legends, but I will not show them until I get to a certain point in the game.

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Ok, I can wait, although I already know one of them...

Mhm ;)
Oh a update! Really nice done FMP.
And if you need help. You know where to get me! ^^
Oh and Btw. Love the Menu Screen!

Thank you...another Update should be nearing...I just finished a minibox script...I'll provide more info on that in the next update though.

Well I guess I should have posted when I had the update finished...here it is.

Update

picture.php

Explanation of pics in order:
Pic 1: Yep...If we're redoing carbon, might as well redo the titlescreen right? Well the good thing about this one is...It has the D/P effect and everything...I have a vid below if you're interested.

pic 2: This was inspired by Omegagroudon...I didn't get proper permission to use his palettes and everything so If he wants I'll remove these images immediately...Sorry Omega...this is the new Trainer I.D card...where are the badges you ask? You'll see in the next update ;)

picture.php

Explanation of pics in order:
pic 1: Just a picture of what the Hero looks like...I'll post the female in the next update. I also moved the enemy bar up a bit more.

pic 2: The Grotto region. It's still a bit plain though...Also still in the works.

pic 3: Also inspired by Omegagroudon(Same statements apply as the one above) It's known as the pokewrist. I liked the new look and thought having a whole pic of the gadget rather than just the screen seemed a bit better...I'll be adding on to this in the future to give it the feeling that the player is really looking at it...you'll see what I mean later on.

pic 4:...If anyone who's been here before remembers the Mini Pc and how it had the problem of having a plethora of pokemon from your pc at your disposal anywhere...I modified the script to make it a bit better...Now the player can only place 6 pokemon in the ministorage(might make it 3)and they no longer heal if you place them in there and try to take them back out...adds a bit more of a challenge don't you think?​

Last edited:

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
Wow amazing update FMP that's feaking awesome I like the mini PC storage feature you worked on can't wait to see more.

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
More great stuff Flood. I believe I put this in Issue one.

Still, let's hope you can come up with some more of your own stuff soon. I liked the previous update almost more than this because you put in your own stuff, as opposed to this, which has a region map (okay), but then a lot of designs of Omega Groudon's. Good, but not separate game material.

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Wow amazing update FMP that's feaking awesome I like the mini PC storage feature you worked on can't wait to see more.

Thank you Ryu. I was pretty satisfied with how well it worked out too...The real PC still works fine also...just thought that should be clarified :)

More great stuff Flood. I believe I put this in Issue one.

Still, let's hope you can come up with some more of your own stuff soon. I liked the previous update almost more than this because you put in your own stuff, as opposed to this, which has a region map (okay), but then a lot of designs of Omega Groudon's. Good, but not separate game material.

Thank you...Omega's Idea and my ideas are still majorly different...I was just inspired by some of his designs and colors.You'll see what I mean when I'm totally finished with my designs of each.

i can only see the video...

Hmmm...maybe it's the
theme you're using.

<~F.M.P~>

Years
no, i changed theme multiple times and i still cant see... but i can see the pic's on all your other updates

me too. Could you maybe reupload it?
Amazing game btw.

Here they are again...Please notify me if you cant see them.

2-1.png

1-1.png

Note: I won't be on as much for the next month so If anyone has a question please feel free to ask and I'll get to it as soon as I can.

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Woah! Sweet... Maybe i could learn a thing or 2 from you! =D

Ha Thank you Sandtoad ;)

Mini Contest

I thought I'd keep you all interested a bit before I post the newest update hopefully this week
(Yes I'll be on for about 3 hours this weekend) It's the starters and
their final evoloutions with 80% of it blacked out...If you can
guess what at least a bit of the details or come close. You win a
prize...don't know what(you get to decide I guess ;))

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Good luck and please PLEASE dont steal.​

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
Cool contest FMP, lol I would enter the contest but I already know how they look like XD well good luck for the people that compete. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back