• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

6th Gen The Mall in 3D

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Each game features a mall that sells various products. With X and Y what type of mall would you like to see, were would you like it to be, (Route or in a City), and what would you like it to sell? How would the 3DS to enhance the mall?

I want one that's open like in Unova but the stairs were tedious. I also liked the Janitor event so I'd like to something like that in this game. And the lottery back.

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
There's definitively going to be a department store in the central city of Luminose City that will sell an assortment of things. I'm hoping for a clothing store that gives you a random number of clothing options to purchase each day with the ability to use spotpass to get more options. Everything that worked previously will return there... If it ain't broke, right?

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2013
I want it like BW/2 where there's no exits to the next floor and instead of normal stairs is escalators and some elevators it would be a big 3d map, also it would make much more sense if it's in a city.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
For the mall in X & Y it would be interesting if you could actually pick stuff up from the shelves and take it to the till to buy.

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
For the mall in X & Y it would be interesting if you could actually pick stuff up from the shelves and take it to the till to buy.

It would be interesting and immersive, but that's not what Pokemon is about... Plus this removes user friendly interface... No me gusta...

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I like the idea for purchasing clothes, however I'm assuming there's not going to be a GIANT amount of selection when it comes to different articles of clothing (although it definitely wouldn't be that difficult to do more than likely). Maybe purchasing something for like 10,000 Pokédollars would give you one random article of clothing to unlock all the customizations slowly?

Other than that, I'm expecting just a rather run-of-the-mill department store, having all of the floors categorized. I don't really know what other curve balls they could throw at us.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
Clothing would maybe been able to be bought like the furnitures in third gen for our secret base.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
OMG HATS :D

Imagine there's a fashion show, too, with a whole catwalk certain days of the week? Where you can see new styles and bid (against NPCs - or maybe a Streetpass Feature?) for the new ones. You could even make your own styles and patterns, like in Animal Crossing, and feature them / sell them to Streetpass players!

That'd be neat *.*

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
OMG HATS :D

Imagine there's a fashion show, too, with a whole catwalk certain days of the week? Where you can see new styles and bid (against NPCs - or maybe a Streetpass Feature?) for the new ones. You could even make your own styles and patterns, like in Animal Crossing, and feature them / sell them to Streetpass players!

That'd be neat *.*
I love this idea. I hope they do something like it.

Maybe they could add a part with the evil group attacking the department store? Or maybe have a scene with the department store's grand opening? Something that may bring it into the loop of the story/ side story.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 5, 2018
It could end up like 3rd gen when you had some shops for your secret base and on certain events while watching the TV you had very rare construction item for sale at the store.

MJT1990

Unhatched Suicune Egg
Years
Lol thinking of this in a 3d perspective, I would say that first there would be 2 floors (More ffloors as the game progresses) and the first floor would be potions and other items and when you move around the center pillar there are teleport pads (2 at first but more get added when you get more floors.) that send you to each floor and on the second floor there are clothes and stuff (and for the clothing idea I think it will give you the same clothes as in the trailers but in different color schemes.).

Back