• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I just finished the beta.
I just loved it.
It's the great quality and the details.
I really enjoyed it.
Good luck and please, please finish this A.S.A.P.!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Answer to the 2 guys Cyber Sword and Shadow Lugia:

Go and dig in front of the Regirock Statue.

(Sheesh, use the Search System before asking the same and dumb questions over and over again.)

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020

Update

Syrnic Fields

ocean7.png
ocean8.png

Bloom Fields, with more grass. It's just a simple route you have to go through to get to Parina Village. That big tree is similar to headbutt trees, its use will be explained in other updates.

Negai Beach

ocean5.png
ocean6.png

A beach where your wishes come true! Said to be Jirachi's favorite part of the region. You can Surf to Gorgon Cave, where a legendary is deep in there. This is where Lunaria makes its first appearance.

Quest Point system

There are two rewards when completing a quest. You get a reward from the person you help, and also get Quest Points. The points you get vary depending on the quest's difficulty. [Easy (1) - Normal (2) - Hard (3)]
You can exchange Quest Points for prizes in a store somewhere in the region~

ocean1.png
ocean2.png
ocean3.png

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
Years
Amazing

Amazing, this is becomming more and more unique. Great feature, a big YES
in my book. Good luck with more.

Years
Woahh the updates are nice.
The features look really good, i love the idea where you get points for doing quests.
Well i can't wait for more updates!
Good luck.

Buizel 9 ~

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Woah, those are some very unique ideas that you've implemented into the game, Cierra! I also like your style of updating, which smoothens all of the screenshots and makes the hack look even more appealing. Your maps are great, too, good job!

I really like the Quest Point System, by the way. It makes everything so much more original.

EDIT: Oh, and sorry about the heroine's overworld sprite. I'll do that as soon as I can.

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
So you renamed Bloom Fields to Syrnic Fields?
Nice...
I can't wait to see the effects of that tree.
And I especially love the Quest Points feature. Good luck and please be releasing the final version!

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2009
Great Hack

This is one of the best hacks I've played. it broke several norms of pokemon, and I thought it was a cool thing to do. You made me start out with an odd pokemon, Mareep, and than had some of the oddballs and less orthodox pokemon early on, making me rely on pokemon other than the usual suspects. Tangela is awesome. The difficulty and the actual legible english dialogue make this a fun game. I hope to see a final version some day, so keep up the good work.

Years
Where can I find the 4th gym leader? I can't use Rock Smash... I'm stuck! :( The ferry won't leave, can't use Rock Smash... The guy told me to head south (3rd gym leader), but I can't find a path going south towards a new town/city. bah

EDIT: nvm, just found out that this is on purpose. :P

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years

Quest Point system

There are two rewards when completing a quest. You get a reward from the person you help, and also get Quest Points. The points you get vary depending on the quest's difficulty. [Easy (1) - Normal (2) - Hard (3)]
You can exchange Quest Points for prizes in a store somewhere in the region~

ocean1.png
ocean2.png
ocean3.png

Hmm, interesting. The Quest Point System
is kinda like the one in MMBN 6.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Very frozzen
xD
the screens looks good
but it has many tiles
of fire red
try to change that
bye
Cierra purposely added the tiles of FireRed into Pokémon Liquid Ocean. If he wanted to change them, he would and could. Besides, you shouldn't complain; Liquid Ocean is a brilliant hack, and half of FireRed hacks don't even change tiles or palettes at all, so it's quite a change.

Good luck, Cierra! I really can't wait to see what's next!

hinsburg

Confused
Years
Ah, Liquid Ocean. As opposed to a gas ocean or a mineral ocean.

Anyway, quest point system sounds fun, the demo is awesome too. I only got lost a little. :nervous:

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2009
i must say that this hack i think its called is just awesome. i mean ive only played a lil bit of it but it just awesome that all i can say. (way better then the shiny gold one >.>)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back