• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Your username refers to the Anglo-Saxon Chronicles, but it also has allusions from the theory of relativity and the Simpsons. And we also cannot ignore the brilliant use of similes to compare World War II and Lasagna. All this evidence is enough to safely conclude that you are a Ludicolo.

Years
OK, your avatar is Mightyena, which is Dark-type and black in color. Umbreon, which is in your username is another black-colored Dark-type. So, another Pokemon fitting both descriptions would be Zoroark.

So, you are a Zoroark.

Years
Hypno is a Psychic-type associated with dreams and sleep, and another Pokemon fitting that description is Musharna.

So, you are Musharna.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I have no choice but to make you an Oshawott. Correct me if spelling is wrong for I still don't know how to spell Unova Pokemon. Oshawott is one of the few Unova Pokemon that earns my respect.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
You obviously like Dark Pokemon. And your signature has two Pokemon fighting each other. So you're a Zwelious (might have misspelt that), a dark type with two heads that fight with each other.

Years
Your avatar has a Psychic-type Legendary, so does your signature.

Another Legendary Psychic-type is Jirachi, so you are Jirachi.

Back