• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Wolves? Ha, try someone in guy fawkes mask chasing you all over town trying to kill you. Better yet, the dream involves a modern day interpretation of the 3 wise men where me and the other 2 guys are trying to get to baby Jesus, but Satan(guy fawkes mask guy) is trying to blow us up at every chance he gets. I don't even know what causes a dream like that.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
O.OI have never got dreams like that, at least ones i can remember.The best i got is being trapped in a fridge :x

Last edited:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Nothing. I swear. Its a 4 year old dream, but the entire feel and surrealness of the dream implanted itself into my mind forever. To lighten things up, here's pizza!
tumblr_miai7u3MSm1rc5i8po1_500.gif

Digital Eevee

Team Digi-Eon
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
Cheese is Awesome!
It's like Milk but solid.
.... And I have no idea where I was going with this.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm fine with milk, but I don't really like cheese. You guys already know that, though, because of the discussion of that gross food made of gravy, french fries, and curds or whatever.

Finally here. c:
Now I will be repeatedly drawing Pikachu. I need to be able to draw them perfectly, because I'm going to make a stuffed one for my best friend's younger sister.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't know. I just had gotten here when I posted that.

I also don't know what else to put in this post to keep the conversation going.
So.
What's up? T:

Last edited:

Crux

Evermore
Years
Not much.
Being bored, just remembered how horrific The Black Cauldren almost was, pixel artin' for a minecraft texture pack.

You?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Let the conversation lead itself. Ever been in a situation where someone was like.. trying to force themselves to talk to you or come up with something? ._. It's.. really awkward. >_> Like when you're at the hairdresser's and you dont want to talk but the hairdresser does.. >_> arg..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back