• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game of /Pokémon/ [OOC+SU]

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Guys, feel free to bunny me as I have 4 exams coming up and I cannot certainly have the time to post until thursday next week. So, ta-ta!

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Going to have spotty internet for a while. Should be set on the 13th.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Alright, I've made my last post in this RP til I get back :) just got a lot to do the next four days before I leave. I'll post again when I get back on July 26th.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
I'm going to be gone from the 6th to the 28th of this month so I think I'm going to have to put my character in a coma like Genevieve's done with hers. Not exactly sure how yet but I'll figure it out and have it posted tomorrow.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
i posted! i'm sorry if i bunnied Dearc a little, if you want i'll change it! i just figured this was the most natural way to end it ... but i left open HOW it was done, so. oh well, just.. say the word if it's not okay.

it seems a lot of us are going to be gone, though.. i also can't guarantee i'll be able to post on holiday (July 15-31). there should be wi-fi, but i don't know how much time i'll have outside of.. well, sightseeing and whatnot :/
if it turns out it's going to be difficult after all, i'll allow my character to be bunnied along the story for that time of course.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I am now AFK until Tuesday.

Ill be checking who is around next week to see if we can continue here, considering we have ~16 people the activity seems pretty low. Is there anyone who has unofficially dropped out? Let me know :).

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Good news! Internet is back to something more reasonable. :D I'll be able to post again... you know, if there's a chance to. :)

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Sadly, I have realised I won't be able to continue. I have quite a lot of assignments due for school and I don't get as much time or inspiration as I'd need to post. To I guess this is goodbye for now. I'm sure the Phantom will be remembered in glory and the people of Lavender Town will consider him a legend. Anyway, farewell and good luck to all

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I should be able to put in the post of Rowan dealing with the Mandibuzz tonight, in a couple hours, hopefully!

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
Hey guys! I apologize for me absence this week, I had something come up and I was away from electronic devices (save the phone, but it isn't posting material) for a few days. I am here though and am not planning on going inactive! I will see what I can do for a post this weekend.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
There we go! In your face, BIRD! I'm sorry if my post wasn't as grandiose as I would've hoped it was, but hopefully it was entertaining enough to read :D

Obscurity

Princess of Pithiness
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
I promise I'll be posting this week. I've been incredibly busy. My sincerest apologies.

*psst* Blame Sir Bastian...

...Just kidding, my dear. <3

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
... *Cough* I'm not doing anything! I swear, she's busy with other things than me! ... I promise!

NightOfRemorse

Years
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I'm not going to be gone from the 6th to the 28th, but instead will be gone from the 11th of this month till the 3rd of August. Long story short I was in SFO when the plane crash took place (right before my eyes, too. Tragic) so all the flights were canceled and had to be rescheduled. I would post more before I leave but I already knocked out my character and thought it'd be pointless to revive her for a few days then have to knock her out again. Just thought I needed to clear this up in case you see me posting around PC this week. I promise I didn't lie about being gone, lol.

Also, Bastian, I think your post was splendid! Definitely was an entertaining read.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Oh damn, I'm sorry to hear about the crash, Night : \ Hope everything is alright. Honestly though, I was planning on letting Rowan find her and take her to the inn now that the attack is probably gonna stop, make sure she got some medical care, and if you wanted, you could have her wake up for a bit for some interacting, and then fall unconcious again. Up to you though!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Leaving today guys :) I'll be checking everyday so I can keep up with what's going on but won't be able to post.

NightOfRemorse

Years
Oh damn, I'm sorry to hear about the crash, Night : \ Hope everything is alright. Honestly though, I was planning on letting Rowan find her and take her to the inn now that the attack is probably gonna stop, make sure she got some medical care, and if you wanted, you could have her wake up for a bit for some interacting, and then fall unconcious again. Up to you though!
Thank you! And ooo that's a good idea, I'm cool with it~

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Well, better get her woken up then so we can have some interacting! I'll go and edit my last response to have Rowan find her :)

Back