• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
What are you listening to? v4 (A LIME A DAY KEEPS YER SCURVY AWAY)
welcome to WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? your one-stop shop for taking turns with your neighbor posting a song, regardless of if you're actually listening to it or if you're just in dire need of a postcount boost. You're not actually supposed to do that, y'know, but I know you all do sometimes. There's no hiding your shame; I can smell it. Anyway, it's important that dieters continue to find somewhere new because they cannot coexist with the fat content in this thread. Before you post, give the short rules listening a once over so you know how to post without getting your post incinerated. It doesn't happen often, but I have a tendency to be trigger happy. Caveat member.

WAYLT Posting Guidelines

• It's no longer mandatory to post a comment with the song!
  • Refrain from frequent posting or posting back and forth with other members for the sake of boosting post count. This is considered spam; however, you are invited to idly chat about music or artists with other members in the thread.
  • Lyrics are fine to post with the song, just don't be spammy and post the entire song.
  • If you're listening to a song via Youtube, you may link the video along with your post. You may not embed videos.

With that, happy-sharing-your-music-with-onlookers!

Last edited:

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
"They'll Only Miss You When You Leave" ~ Carissa's Wierd
Album: Songs About Leaving (2002)

most crushing album I've ever heard in my young life

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Fefe Dobson - Legacy

Tbh, I don't even remember how I even found her, LOL. I think it was because I was listening to some songs of her husband, Yelawolf then I stumbled across Animal which features her and Yelawolf. Then I started listening to her other songs.

Also, the video is pretty sweet, y'all should give it a watch :)

pkmin3033

Better known as the first OP for Darker than BLACK. Much better than the awful second OP, but not as good as the sequel series OP...

pkmin3033

Not a huge Vocaloid fan, but I did enjoy this song in the Project Diva F demo. Might pick the games up somewhen if the rest of the songs are this good~

Years
Leaked Hardwell Album Minimix

"b-but darcy-san! can't you just wait until his album comes out next month so you don't violate any laws?"

NO I CAN ****ING NOT.

pkmin3033

Listening to this a lot recently, although it's not going to make Xenoblade on New 3DS arrive here any quicker. I need to change up my playlist. xD

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
just a little liberty x

ok but this is a supreme booty pop anthem

Years
Blazetools, 1AN & Iron Shake - Aim

It's pretty big-roomy but a decent release nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back