• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Omega [Beta 1 released in english]

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
SHINX!!! YAY SHINX!!! :classic:
and Kricketot is awesomely cute. :3

keep things up, Xiros~

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Hey Xiros, how are you?
Those screens look awesome! I like those D/P Pokémon, I hope you include my favorite pokémon... you know Darky, Darkrai!
Hehe and about the headbutt script, you MUST teach me how did you do it. :P Joke. Hahaha. It looks awesome I hope to see a li'l video of the forest 8-)
XD
Anyways, best of luck;)

Sky

Years
Hello Xiros
The new Screenies looks very good
Hope for more Soon
And Sheinx i love it ^-^
TOL

Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2010
Wow
I love tree's tiles and palettes!
This hack looks very good, i wait the next release!

Years
Great screens Xiros. Good news that u have added more D/P pokémon and a revamp, and also the headbutt script seems to be amazing.
Good luck!

~Edo~

Yu-Gi-Oh GX & Edo Phoenix Fan
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
Wow Xiros! this hack's exelent!
Revamp of pidgey: Great ^^
D/P sprites: very good!
headbutt event's: Very Nice!!
luke friend!
Good Bye

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 1, 2010
Well I don't like all the new pokemons (speaking in general, you know the fourth generation) but those looks really good... And I see than you've done than the pidgey shadow be removed...
The headbutt.... great!!!!!

My time is short so I see you later
good luck hermano!

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
Thanks everyone for posting.
Here are some new screens, this time of the second gym, which is a grass type gym.
The leader is a young lady called Jazmin, I haven't made the sprite yet.

011omegab2_10.png
011omegab2_11.png
011omegab2_12.png

Hope u like them!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
The swirly trees are a bit weird though, but I like it, especially that fat tree. :3
it's cute-looking. :3

and from it's looks, it'll be a gym, right?
wonder if it'll be a grass or a bug type gym. :)
oh well, best of luck~

NeoS

Mexican Hacker
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
Hi my friend Girasoles!!! xD... you know!!! This tiles are so great!!! I love this trees of Bomberman game xD... well... You need to change more things, like the walls or the palletes, or the medal... but it's so nice! xD... See you man!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
*coughs*
Thanks everyone for posting.
Here are some new screens, this time of the second gym, which is a grass type gym.

Anyway... Gym looks a bit basic, compared to the first, where you had to complete a puzzle in order to reach the Leader. Maybe there could be something interesting to do here as well? :\

But, Gym looks nice, as all the other Grass/Bug Gyms which have used that same tileset >.<

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
Wow, these screens will never cease to amaze me. Those trees look a tad familiar. Are they advancey versions of the trees in the Grass Club from Pokémon Trading Card Game?

Nop, they are from Bomberman.
Thanks for posting!
Anyway... Gym looks a bit basic, compared to the first, where you had to complete a puzzle in order to reach the Leader. Maybe there could be something interesting to do here as well? :\

But, Gym looks nice, as all the other Grass/Bug Gyms which have used that same tileset >.<

Well, actually i couldn't think of any puzzle to do with grass type, but don't worry that the next 6 gyms will have puzzles x).

Well, keep posting!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
The swirly trees are a bit weird though, but I like it, especially that fat tree. :3
it's cute-looking. :3

and from it's looks, it'll be a gym, right?
oh well, best of luck~
Those trees r awesome.
I'm voting 4 bug type gym! ^^
Cause in G/S/C, the 2nd gym was bug type and was surrounded by trees and bug-catchers. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back