• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Pokémon Tournament

marcc5m

what
Years
FC in sig.
And if I disconnect then it's my internet being its usual self, and you automatically win.

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
Years
cool! i'll join. FC in sig. This feels like a stupid question but, do the pokemon i use hav to be 5th gen? (this is my first time trying a competition)

torcoal

Ketsu!
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2013
cool! i'll join. FC in sig. This feels like a stupid question but, do the pokemon i use hav to be 5th gen? (this is my first time trying a competition)
No, just as long as you're using Black or White.

And I dare anyone to challenge me for the first battle of the tournament!

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
Years

thx, and sure i will. let me just start up my game. (i cant use my computer so i'm logged on PC with my ds)

Darknessoverload98

King of the Mudkip
Years
I think you just ask someone for a battle, and post the results in this thread... It said that the tournament starts now, so...
So anyone up for a tournament battle?

I'll battle you. Just PM me when ur ready.

Bring it on! I dare YOU to fight ME! (Although I might lose with my luck -__-) anyway, PM me when ur ready.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
guys read the first post please. :(

The tournament starts right when the Get-Together does, so now. To join, simply post saying so along with your Friend Code for BW. It doesn't matter when you sign up.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
You find your friend code in your Pal Pad. Your Pal Pad is in the Key Items part of the bag. Just click your pal pad and there should be a button that says:
"(your name) friend code"

With that covered, yeah.. I also want to know when this starts as I have worries about missing my first battle cause of being offline.
thanks i found it lol.
thou now its saying
the access points security settings are not supported by nintendo ds
...... il try 2 see if i can connect via wifi from my laptop emulator & 2 see if i can il be entering if its not late lol

WolfSoul

Blaze Trainer~
Years
Yes. I won 5-to-0. And I need some time to fix my pokemon's levels before I take any more challenges. I'll post when I'm ready again.

so the rules are anything goes, not fixed? (Meaning 6 on 6 fixing the rules to have all pokemon lvl 50) if it isnt...damn this is going to be a pain. ._.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
i thought i could get the emulators/my ds 2 let my game go on wifi but i cant -_-""" so im out *when i never started*

Back